Part 26

"Y/N do you want lunch?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah, I feeling a bit hungry," replied Y/N slipping from Yoongi grip and walking to Jimin.

"What do you want," asked Jimin.

"Anything small would do," replied Y/N, "Without mushrooms please," 

"On it," said Jimin, "Can help cut some things,"

"Of course," replied Y/N back hugging Jimin.

Y/N went back into Yoongi bathroom and went to see if she had left a hairband here. There was lying on the sink, Y/N tied her hair up and rolled up the sleeves to Yoongi top. 

"Jimin-sih," said Y/N "I'm ready to cut things," 

Jimin explained what to cut and how to and they got on well. Laughing, talking and messing around. Y/N threw some secrets to Jimin about what ARMYs were saying or talking about. 

- Jin and Yoongi -

"Yoongi, there something important I want to talk about, that I didn't mention," said Jin.

"Hyung what's up?" replied Yoongi taking him away from the boys.

"It's about Y/N's parents," said Jin.

"What about them?" replied Yoongi.

"She doesn't have a good relationship with them, so the time you went with Jungkook to her house, showed the reaction. Y/N parents don't know about your relationship and Y/N scared to tell them," said Jin.

"That's why she doesn't want to go home, but why?" asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, she came to me, scared about her parents," replied Jin.

"Should I try to talk to them?" said Yoongi.

"If you are comfortable with that, just make sure if anything happens immediately dial my number," replied Jin.

"I'm so worried about Y/N, she in their having the best time with us," said Yoongi.

"I can see that Yoongi," 

~ ring ring ~  ~ring ring ~  ~ring ring ~

Someone's phone was ringing and it was coming from Yoongi room.

"I think Y/N left her phone in my room let me get it for her," said Yoongi to Jin.

Yoongi left and went to Y/N's phone to see who it was.

Yoongi saw the name, Arabela, and went to answer it.

"Hello, Y/N, are you there," said Arabela.

"Yeah she's here but she busy,"  said Yoongi, "Who are you may I ask?"

"I'm her Unnie, I mean here friend who like her older sister," replied Arabela, "You won't understand it, we got from BTS,"