WEEKEND

I was the weekend and it was so boring.

 On Saturday I wake up at 8 or 9 am I don't remember but for tuition.

On Sunday I get up at 10 am and have tuition and Sunday School. I hate them all but it made me leave the house on Sunday and enjoy my company from my friends at Sunday School.

The weekend went so by and I didn't even check my phone once, I'm not surprised. I opened my phone and I saw Jungkook messaged me.

On the phone (text, JK then Y/N)

Jungkook "Hey Y/N I'm worried are you okay? Please tell me what's wrong." 

Y/n "Kookie, I'm fine" she lied.

"You were definitely not okay on Friday, I really care about you Y/N, you are my best friend and I will tell you if anything was wrong with me. You will be the first person to know."

"Kookie, okay look I'm not okay. I never am but I don't know what wrong with me,"

"Y/N meet me here *************** at this time"

Y/N asks her parents if she can go to *************** place. Her parents scream at her and say "no and you need to focus on studying and getting good grades. Wait until after GSCE to hang out with friends"

"Kookie I can't, I'm sorry," said Y/N.

Y/N sat in her bed and cried her eyes out. She always hated her parents, they never let her go out, have friends over.

"Y/N why not?" replied Jungkook.

"I'm not allowed to go out because of my parents" replied Y/N.

Jungkook got up and started to cry himself knowing something was wrong with Y/N. He went to Suga room and told him the situations since Suga Hyung is Y/N's boyfriend. Suga allowed Jungkook to talk to Y/N since Y/N is Kookie best friend. Jungkook always told Suga what they talked about and showed the messages. Suga and Jungkook went to Y/N house to see her, they both feared that something was wrong.