A Date pt1

"Y/N baby?" said Yoongi still cuddling her.

"Mmm, babe," replied Y/N getting closer to Yoongi drifting to sleep.

"Are you sleeping on me?" asked Yoongi.

"Can I sleep for a little on you before anything, you are comfortable," replied Y/N kissing Yoongi on the lips.

After a few minutes, Y/N and Yoongi fell asleep in each other's hands. They felt safe and comfortable, they trusted each other and would never want to leave each other.

*Knock Knock*

"Yoongi, I know you hate being disturbed but it's time for you to leave, you've been working get some rest and come back tomorrow," said one of the staff.

"Thank you," replied Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed his phone with his free hand and check the time, it's was 19:75pm GMT. He grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and started writing some notes down for something special for Y/N. He wrote the notes for himself and instructions for Y/N. Yoongi got up and placed Y/N on the chair trying not to wake her, Yoongi texted Jin to ask for help with a date and get Jimin to get her from his studio.

Yoongi kissed Y/N on her head and unlocked the door removing the note. Yoongi smiled and then left to plan his date. 

~ Yoongi pov ~

He went to the dorm room to explain to them if he and Y/N can have this room for tonight and if they would help.

"Tae and Jungkook clean this house up including your rooms, Jimin and Hoseok make everything look perfect, and for you to make sure they don't do anything dumb, Joon doesn't touch things," said Yoongi.

Yoongi went over to the kitchen to start cooking dinner for them both. He was making bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue)

"Namjoon, can you take Y/N home to get ready and then blindfold when she was done getting ready, Jin, go with him," shouted Yoongi.

"Of course Hyung, babe come," said Namjoon.

Yoongi took a shower and ask Hoseok to look at the food. Yoongi took a nice warm shower then he places on a suit he had lying about in the closet.

 Yoongi took a nice warm shower then he places on a suit he had lying about in the closet

Yoongi sat on his bed playing with his fingers, he was super nervous. He has been out with Y/N  on dates but this was more special. 

Jimin knocked on Yoongi door but he released it was opened and sat next to his Hyung.

"Hyung," said Jimin.

"Jimin, what you doing here?" asked Yoongi.

"You looked worried and that's not a good look on you, you haven't looked since before debut," replied Jimin. 

"I've kept this a secret, my relationship with Y/N, but would happen if someone found out?" said Yoongi put his head in his arm.

"Yoongi you are amazing, she's amazing, you look happy with her and everything will be fine," said Jimin, "How did you know about Hoseok and I in a relationship together?"