OOF

"Yoongiiiiii" shouted Jungkook.

"Yoongi," shouted Namjoon and grabbing  Yoongi to the side.

"It's like 1 am can you please not shout, we been talking about our new album for hours," said Yoongi quietly.

"I know I'm sorry, but did it take you forever to open the door to us," asked Hoseok.

"I was learning Trignonmeterry and needed the toilet," said Yoongi.

"Lies," said Jin from the kitchen.

"Lies my friend Lies," said Jimin and Taehyung.

"Caught up in a lieeeee," said Jimin starting to sing he song Lie.

"Shush, Jin can you get me my normal coffee," asked Yoongi.

"Sure," said Jin making his coffee.

"Thank Hyung," replied Yoongi to Jin giving him his coffee.

"Hyung your neck is visible to us now," said Jungkook.

"So..." replied Yoongi with a headache, really wishing he didn't drink Soju at this time with Y/N.

He got no reply from the boys and he fell asleep on the couch.

The boys went into Yoongi's room and shut the door slowly.

"I don't think he was learning," said Jungkook.

"Yeah I agree, look around and don't touch anything and see if you can see anything," replied Namjoon.

"There," said Jimin pointing at the two Soju bottle on Yoongi's table.

"They both drank that explains why he has a headache," replied Jin.

"The bed is messed up like crazy," said Hoseok.

"They had sex together that's why he couldn't hear us,  he had a turtle neck cover his hickey's on his neck and he needed to go to the toilet," said Taehyung.

"Of course you would know that Tae, you do it with Jungkook," replied Jimin. 

"Don't get me started on Namjoon and Jin," replied Jungkook.

"What about Hoseok and Jimin?" said Jin.

"Excuse me," said Jimin.

"No one was meant to know that," whispered Hoseok into Jimin's ear.

"Hello, what about the fact that Y/N and Yoongi did it?!" said Jungkook.

"Let go back into the living room before Yoongi gets suspicious," said Namjoon.

"Yoongi, are you going to explain what happened between you and Y/N tonight?" asked Jin.

"I and Y/N had Soju then we had some fun, I made her moan a lot and I love that sound from her she had sucked on my neck a lot when I was you could call it sex with clothes on," said Yoongi out loud within knowing because he was still asleep.

"Thanks and goodnight," said Namjoon.

"Before you know he is having sex with Y/N without clothes," said Taehyung.

"So Hoseok and Jimin then," said Jungkook.

"Goodbye," shouted Jimin walking off.

"Hoseok... Hyung?" said Namjoon.

"They are a thing and had sex together," shouted Yoongi.

"Fuck you Yoongi," shouted Hoseok and Jimin from the room.

"Your welcome," said Yoongi still unaware of everything he's saying and doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we just found out that Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin and now everyone found out that Hoseok and Jimin are......

Too much information.....