16 (basically just smut+cute ending)

Pete's POV
Everyone leaves including the gang except Mikey. Haley said she and Nicole are taking Hills to have a sleepover and Andrew is going to Chase's probably to fuck until 8 in the morning. We sit on my bed and I say "sooooo what do you want to do?" To Mikey. He says "just shut up already" kissing me slowly. I say "k" feeling him up as I kiss him. He moves to sit on my lap and we exchange breaths for a second. I squeeze his hips and he grinds on me slowly. I pick him up and lay him on the bed. I straddle him and pin his hands above his head as I kiss him. I sit up and pull at his shirt slowly taking it off. I trail my hand down his chest saying "you're so pretty baby" placing a kiss to his jawline making a hickey. He moans softly. I pull my shirt off and he bites his lip. He's really hard under me and I unbutton his pants lightly. I palm him teasingly with cold hands and he gasps, arching his back. I kiss down his neck palming him slowly while he moans. I say "you're beautiful laying under me like this" his body shakes while I say that. I pull his jeans down and off and kiss down his chest making hickeys until I reach his waist. I kiss at his hips and biting at them. I kiss his inner thighs as he becomes a trembling mess. I pull down his boxers kissing lower on his hips. I jerk him off and lean up to kiss him. I jerk him off until he starts to get all worked up. Then I take my hand off him, him moaning from lack of contact. I jerk off a few times then I slowly thrust into him. His head throws itself back him groaning loudly "oh fuckkkk." I bite my lip. Damn that was hot. I hit the right spot and he says "holy fucking shit!" I go in faster and deeper and he yells "OH SHIT. PETE! OH FUCK!" I moan "mm you're so hot Mikey." I jerk him off matching the pace of my thrusts. He turns into trembling and moaning mess. Mikey back arches off the bed as he moans "holy f-fuck I'm gonna c-cum. Shit!" I say "me too" slowly reaching an orgasm. I jerk him off quicker and thrust in quicker then I was. He yells "FUCK!" As he almost hits the edge. I keep going until he yells "OH F-F-FUCK IM GONNA C-C-CUM!" His back arches hard when he cums tightening around me, I cum soon after. He lets out a loud moan saying "f-fuck Pete. Shit!" His back still arched. I say "fuck!" Thrusting into him slowly. I do that until he starts twitching. I pull out and kiss down his chest taking him into my mouth moving my head up down slowly. His legs tremble and I kiss back up his chest to his lips. I lay next to him pulling him into me saying "you're beautiful you know." He buries his face in my chest cuddling closer to me. I say "I know you're blushing" kissing his head. He nudges me in the side. I pull him closer saying "you're cute" running my hand through his blonde hair letting my hand rest on his cheek. He looks up at me saying "your hair is soft" touching my hair. I chuckle and say "so is yours I like touching it" then I gently kiss him. Slowly turning into a lazy make out session. He hides his face in the crook of my neck and says "you're warm." I say "you're cold" pulling him closer to me. We both pull on a pair of boxers after about an hour then we end up starting to go to sleep around 3 in the morning. I say "goodnight baby" kissing his lips then his nose. He blushes saying "gnight" looking up at me. Oh my fucking god he's so cute. He snuggles into the crook of my neck and soon I hear small snores. I smile, kissing his head, then I end up falling asleep.