- 1 -

-Dave POV-

"They can't make me pipe down, snipers on the roof
Maybe it's my lifestyle, maybe it's my new wrist
I just bought a new whip, white diamonds, it's no Cool Whip
I bust down an 8ball, I just bought some pool sticks
Pull up with a new bitch, I might be with two chicks
I don't do no one-on-one, I got 'em on some group shit"

The crowd cheered on as I finished my last song of the night. "THANK YOU DETROIT! IM OUT!" I yelled. That was one hell of a show. I went backstage grabbing all my stuff. "You ready to head out?" My security guard asked. I nodded as I put my hoodie on over my head. I was tired as fuck and ready to go back to my hotel. I left out to the Escalade that was bringing me back.

I pulled out my phone calling my mom who was watching Kairi while I was out here. It rung about 3 times before the FaceTime call connected. "Hey baby." My mom said answering the phone. She was clearly sleeping. "I was calling to say goodnight but it looks like I'm a little late for that." I said laughing. "I'll be back in the city tomorrow morning so I'll see you."

"Alright. Fly safe love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and the driver made his way to the hotel. I slouched down in the backseat feeling the breeze from the window.

**

Once I got into my room, I kicked my shoes off and laid down. My flight was early in the morning but I was too tired to get up and pack. I slowly drifted to sleep.

*Next Morning*

My alarm was going off. I turned it off looking at the time. I was five a.m and my flight was at eight. I got out the bed walking to the bathroom to get ready.

After brushing my teeth, washing my face, and showering, I walked back out the room to get dressed. I put on some black jeans and a black hoodie. I packed up my bag and went down to the lobby of my hotel. I waited for them to bring the truck around so I could make my way to the airport.

Once I got in the truck, I put my AirPods in playing Double Up by Nipsey Hussle. We pulled off going to the airport.

**

About forty-five minutes later we got to the airport. I rolled my bag in and waited for my flight to be called. My plane starting boarding about and hour later. We soon took off and I drifted to sleep like I usually do.

When I woke up we landed back home, East Harlem. My phone was ringing, it was my mom. "Hey mama." I said answering the phone. "So I take it you finally landed." She said. "Yeah. Just did. I'm gone swing by there to get Kairi after I drop my bags off." I said. "Okay see you soon baby." She said. I hung up the phone seeing my uber.

**

I walked inside my house feeling good to be home. I put my suitcase in my room leaving it to unpack later. I had to hurry out because Kairi had a doctor's appointment in an hour. I grabbed the keys to my Bentley Truck and made my way to my moms house.

After twenty minutes I pulled seeing them sitting outside on the porch. "DADDY!" Kairi yelled running into my arms once I got out the car. "Wassup babygirl." I hugged and kissed her on the cheek. "How was your show baby." My mom asked as I walked up to her with Kairi still on my hip. "It was good. Where pops at?" I asked referring to my dad. "He should be home soon. He went to visit his brothers."

"I'll stop by later then. I need to get Kairi to the doctor."

"Alrighty baby love you."