Prologue

The majority of class 1-A sat sporadically across the lounge, eagerly waiting for the loud beeping sound and to see Ashido and Jiro walk in with bowls nearly overflowing with popcorn. As the group sat, Kaminari's decided to ask them all a question to pass the infinite amount of time they seemed to have.

"Hey, guys. If you were a villain, what would your villain name be and why would you be a villain?"

"What kinda shitty question is that?" Kacchan yelled at the other blond with a scowl. "We're here to be heroes ya dumbass!"

"For once I actually agree with Bakugo, but please refrain yourself from swearing," Iida said as calmly and he could though he still chopped the air in the older ones direction.

"Chill, I was just wondering," Kaminari said though his hands were again raised parallel to his head when Kacchan turned to face him again. "I was just thinking that I'd name myself electrocution."

"That sounds lame. Think outside the box a bit," Jiro stated as she and Ashido walked through the entryway with bowls balanced on top of each other. "I'd name myself silence because all my victims would go deaf."

"That's really good, Jiro!" Hagakure said to the other teen.

"I think I'd keep mine as it is," Deku said, not wanting to be in the awkward position of someone asking him after everyone else had already told theirs and all of the attention being on him. 

"We should not even be considering villain names!" Iida yelled at the group though it didn't faze them. The class yelled a lot so they had grown used to anything being randomly shouted. "We are in the hero course for a reason!"

"Chill out man. We're just having a bit of fun," Sero told him in a half-assed attempt to calm him down. 

"Well while you guys are talking about such inappropriate things, I will be getting some rest for school tomorrow," Iida said as he stormed off to his room. 

"It's only 8:30 though."

"Succes never comes too early," he yelled from his room.

"It's 8:30?" Kacchan asked and tried to slowly move Kirishima's head from his lap since he had fallen asleep. "I have to get to bed."

Kacchan left and Hagakure restarted the conversation. "I think I'd call myself insanity."

"Why's that?" Ashido asked her as she munched on some popcorn.

"I would sneak up on people and whisper in their ears to make them think that they have voices in their head and go insane."

The movie started and the group of teens fell silent to watch it. The previous conversation was forgotten by most of them, though it lingered in the minds of others.

<><><>

Word count: 458

Original word count: 266.

We're off to a great new start.