Chapter 14

There's another pause. "Okay. Gather everyone up and head over to the school."

"Will do sir."

All Might hung up on me and I turned, facing Kacchan and Iida to relay the information. Iida rushed to the stairs to tell the others what was going to happen, though Kacchan stayed put until I moved to leave.

However, before I got to the top of the steps, someone ran right into me. Not the best way to greet someone but okay.

"Deku!" Uraraka gasped after realizing what she'd done. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it," I said to her. "I'm just glad to see you're okay."

She nods in response, glancing around as though the building were a dark parking lot in the bad side of the city. I mentally groaned and put my arm around her shoulders. Only to stay in character though. Uraraka obviously didn't mind, as she did inch her way closer to me as we began walking.

"Hey, we got one of the girls," Ojiro spoke into his phone upon seeing us.

"What?" I asked.

"We went to get the girls but nobody was there when we got to Tsu's room."

Frick frack, snickety snack, my plan has gone to wack.

"Did you guys try the bathroom?" I asked and sadly, I only get a jaw drop from Ojiro. "Uraraka, let's go."

We ran down the hall and come screeching to a halt at the corner after spotting dry blood smeared on the wall and splatters on the floor. Both lead to the girls' bathroom.

Well shit.

Uraraka rushed to the door and threw her side against it in a fire attempt to push it open. No luck. Again and again she tried to kick or punch it. Though it seemed the odds were not in her favor. She finally gave up and stepped aside so I could try to open the damn thing.

One for All really did make my life much easier. All I had to do was kick it and it ended up embedded in the wall, barely hanging onto it's hinges.

Uraraka rushed in from behind me and started frantically looking around. A moment or so and she seemed to find whatever or whomever she was searching for. She covered her mouth as a gasp escaped her lips. Since things were seemed to be getting interesting, I followed her  gaze.

"Oh nice... Another corpse," I thought before I saw it move. I'll be honest, it scared me absolutely shitless.

"Gosh, Mina," Uraraka whispered, her hands still fixated around her mouth. Despite the fact that she did not appear to be any happier, her shoulders did relax a bit.

"Little help?"

"Oh right," she said, pulling herself from her trance. She trailed over to the girl as I followed. "Do you think you can walk?"

"Maybe," Ashido tells us, though she seemed unsure of herself.

Since I'm an inpatient little bitch, I decided it be best to carry her. I scooped her up bridal style and off we went.

Uraraka only relaxed more once we reached the others. From what I could see, most (if not all) of the girls had been found. The only one who seemed to have taken any damage was Jirou. She only had a few scrapes and bruises as far as I could tell, so I decided that she was fine.

"How did you find them all this quickly," I asked, giving a vague gesture with my arms the best I could with Ashido still in them.

"We found them actually," Yaoyorozu answered before anyone else could open their mouths. "Though I think we're still missing someone."

"We should have eighteen overall," Sato commented. "Thirteen guys, and five girls."

As if we were being mind controlled, we all began counting, some more obvious than others.

"I only got twelve guys and four girls," Kaminari stated in a slight panic. "Who are we missing?"

"Did you count yourself?" Sero asked him.

"Oh."

"That would still leave one missing girl," Iida said, motioning his arms at all of us. 

"Hagakure," Jirou said.

"Did anyone hear from her?" Yaoyorozu asked, her expression becoming increasingly concerned.

Everyone continued to search for the invisible girl when my phone started vibrating. "Uraraka? Can you grab my phone?"

She nodded and dug it from my back pocket. "It's All Might."

"Put it up to my ear please."

"Young Midoriya? Where are all of you?"

"We're still looking for someone," I said.

"Who?"

"Hagakure."

"I'm sorry to say this but Nezu said he wanted you guys to come over to the school now, no exceptions," he said to me and sighed. "We already have someone headed over there to look into it. Please come to the school now though."

"I'll tell the others," I assured the man.

"Good. I'll see you soon," he said before hanging up.

Oh boy.

<><><>

815 words

When you get past your writer's block.

Good times