Chapter 13

"Hey, do you guys smell that?" Kirishima mumbled with a stifled yawn.

"Your stanky ass? Of course," Kaminari said to the red head, gaining a one-way ticket to a pissed off Kacchan. He may have been a little out of it, but Kirishima was one of the few things that had him holding on to life.

"At least he's got the braincells to make up for it," Kacchan spat.

"Guys, I'm being serious!" Kirishima urged, his tired demeanor quickly fading. "What the hell is that?"

After putting some thought into it, I knew I could smell something as well. Though if it was what I was thinking it to be, there'd likely be trouble for all of us.

"Well what do you think it is?" Sero asked.

"I'm not really sure, but it smells kinda bad."

"We'll try to find it later," Iida interrupted the discussion and made arm motions at us and then down the stairs. "We have to get ready for class!"

Step by step my nostrils were filled even more with the horrendous scent. At only the third floor more than half our group's gag reflex was constantly being triggered. Most refused to go past there and more left at the second floor, leaving Shoji, Iida, Kacchan, Todoroki, and myself.

As we got closer, I began to question the situation. Why would the body smell that bad, if it had only been seeing out for an hour at the most? Who killed her? Why didn't I hear anything?

When we found the body, I found the answer to my first question at least. If someone was going to kill Uraraka before four, they would've had to have gone through Mr. Aizawa.

And they did.

Aizawa's eyes had long gone dry as his corpse stared at the ceiling, specifically where the chandelier had been. Said chandelier, was then embedded in his stomach, fired blood decorating the glass like paint. Not very creative but it got the job done (and silently at that), so it got a 6/10.

Though he wasn't the only body to admire. Whoever did this obviously had a lot more fun with their creativity when dealing with the other person.

The body that layed on the coffee table was extremely pail and seemed to be a bit deflated. There didn't really seem to be any reason to see the mouth and eyelids shut, though they were. Based on how sunken the eyelids were, I'd guessed the eyes were missing, and likely the tongue as well. Being noseless, I assumed the culprit had done it to get rid of the hair, as I couldn't see any on the rest of the body. A towel had been draped over the chest and lower regions, though I'd guess the hair was missing from there as well. Both hands and feet had been removed but there didn't seem to be any blood. I glanced at the throat, and sure enough, there were many large slits there. Scorch marks and many cuts littered the body's limbs.

Originally I assumed it to be Uraraka, but declined the thought upon further inspection. Actually, I could tell just by looking at the mouth.

Slaughtered in cold blood, was one of my favorite classmates, Tsu.

Well that kinda sucked I guess.

Though I was curious as to whom committed the crime. It couldn't have been any of the boys, they would've awoken me if they attempted to leave. That left the girls, or anyone outside.

"I'm going to call All Might," I told the others and pointed to the ceiling. "Someone should go and check on the girls."

"Yes young Midoriya?"

"Sorry to interrupt anything, but uh, we've got an emergency over here."

The line went silent for a moment. "What happened?"

"At least Mr. Aizawa and Tsu are dead," I said. "Just a heads-up, it smells extremely bad over here."

<><><>

650 words

Kirishima is a puppy