Chapter 1

[Midoriya's POV]

I gave some swift glances around the room at the others to check if they were all watching the movie as intently as Ashido was. If they were, I went ahead and assumed that they had moved on from the previous conversation though some weren't. Those were the ones that worried me. Being caught didn't really worry me at the moment since the question came from Kaminari. He was an idiot so it was likely that he hadn't thought of it before asking. At least a quarter of them probably didn't think anything of it. Maybe I was just paranoid.

I continued watching the movie and forgot about the conversation while it played. Guardians of the Galaxy was a pretty good movie. Sure it was pretty old and the sound track was practically ancient but I'd still rate it at an eight of ten.

The movie ended and I let out a yawn as I walked up the stairs to my room. That night I would have to go back to the league to give them their information. Our little system had been going on for a while, it started a little while after I'd turned thirteen. I'd go to school and do whatever for a week, gave them the information they needed at their base (if you could even call it that), and they'd give me some training. We still managed to keep up the same schedule, though since I couldn't leave the dorms, I sent them an email instead. It had to be from my personal laptop on a different Email account though.

As of late they'd been requesting I that I get more personal details on a select few of my classmates, students from 1-B, and of course Shinso Hitoshi. I'd considered the thought of possibly working with them or making our own type of villain group as I typed out my usual email to the league, or Toga to be specific. My back popped a bit as I leaned back after clicking send. Writing out each Email was the most boring part of my day.

For the first time since I'd started writing out each Email, I got an Email back quickly. I opened up the Email and read it over as fast as I could. Then I read it again to make sure I had read it correctly. Much to my disappointment, my eyes were not deceiving me.

To all of our partners in crime in UA, we would like to tell you that you are no longer needed by us. We have all of the information that we need and you are now liabilities.

There is a list of students that have been working with us here.

Hatsume Mei
Midoriya Izuku
Monoma Neito
Bakugo Katsuki
Kaminari Denki
Ashido Mina

Goodbye.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes before closing my laptop. What a bunch of dumbasses. We could give away their location whenever the hell we wanted to.

For the millionth time that night, I yawned. It was nearly 11:30 and I would have to get up at 5 so turned off the lights and got into my bed.

<><><>

Sadly, I woke up in the morning about an hour before my alarm would go off, due to nightmares. Again I questioned why my brain hated me.

On the positive side of things, Kacchan was awake. We had been friends for a long time, ever since preschool.

"That was some message last night," he stated from the kitchen where he was drinking some coffee. "A bunch of bullshit really."

"I couldn't have said it better."

<><><>

603 words

By the way, if there are any grammar/spelling mistake, feel free to point them out.