EPISODE 6{Edited}

《Kimberly》

"My head is killing me" I whined still not opening my eyes. "Where am I?" I muttered .

"Good morning ." Someone said , planting a light kiss on my forehead.

"Who the hell are you ?" I asked sleepily.

"Oh so you don't remember me anymore? Open your eyes ."

I opened my eyes to find Lucifer looking at me amusingly.

"What am I doing here?" I almost shouted .

"Don't you remember anything from last night?" He asked me.

"I only know that my head is freaking hurting me right now. "

"Here , these will help your pounding head." He gave me some aspirin and a glass of water . I muttered a thank you, before gulping the water .

"I should go." I said pulling the sheets from my body.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" I asked confused.

"I mean it's still too early."

"No I need to go, Luna is probably waiting for my call." I said and got up, only to be pulled back by a strong arm.

"W-what are you doing " I stuttered looking at our position. He was on top of me, and I was sure that I was blushing a deep shade of red right now.

"Eat breakfast with me yeah?"

"You're crushing me." His eyes widened a bit before getting off of me.

Good for him.

And his balls.

"Please?"

"Okay."

                                    °°°°°°°°°

"Well we have eggs, bacon whatever you want in the fridge even cupcakes but if you don't like any of these we can always order something you know? We can-"

I giggled.

"Eggs and bacon sound good to me." He grinned at my response.

"Well tell me something about you." He asked as he put the plates on the table. I asked if he needed help but he refused to let me help him .

"I graduated two years ago and immediately got a job at your father's company. I was surprised myself because I was just fresh out of college but I think he saw something in me . When you saw me two years ago I was celebrating my first actual job. "

"And I don't have a hamster." I confessed.

"I know , you hate them." He muttered.

Huh?

"How did you know?"

"Just a guess. I mean how would I know do I look like a creep." He laughed sheepishly .

"Uhm okay . What about yourself?"

"Nothing. I just want to know about you." He places his fist under his chin and looked at me intensely.

"I want to know about you too."

"You want to know about me too?" He asked surprised. I nodded. "Well , I graduated four years ago and started working as a CEO in a company we also own in Switzerland but then came back here for few reasons. "

And that's how we spend the rest of our breakfast. It was okay.

Maybe more than okay.

                                    °°°°°°°°°