iii. Admission Letter

Dear Student,

Dear Student,

Congratulations on your admission to Faircastle High School! You have demonstrated that your academic talents and skills are well suited for this institution, and your resolve to make yourself a competitive young individual stood out during the admission process.

Upon analysing the entrance examination results, your scores have determined that you are qualified to enroll under any intelligence division you choose to go to (LMID, VSID, VLID, MRID, InterID, IntraID, BKID, NID). We place our students in learning environments where their dominant skills can be enhanced and developed, as well as expose and introduce them to educators that will help them grow as individuals and students that possess the same potential.

Faircastle High School aims to help you improve your talents and skills, as well as guide you to careers best suited for you. We want you to have an amazing experience in your two years in senior high school in Faircastle, and we are looking forward to having you in our institution.

Attached to this letter are the list of books required, as well as the stub to be submitted to the registrar's office once you finalize your enrolment. At the end of the process, you will receive your official uniform (Type A, Type B, Physical Education uniform), name plate, student handbook, identification card, and class schedule.

We warmly welcome you to the Faircastle High School community, and we look forward to helping you pursue your best future here in our institution.

Sincerely,

Helga Mariano, Ed. D.
Faircastle High School
Head Administrator