Prologue

I jumped over the garden wall with Greg at my side, we started to roll down the hill and we landed on train tracks. A train was hurtling towards us so I took action and I grabbed Greg and I jumped on the other side of the tracks, landing in a lake.
We started to float to the bottom, and I closed my eyes as the dark water swallowed me up.
*Dipper's P.O.V.*
I walked beside Mabel and Grunkle Stan to a lake far away from the Mystery Shack. I looked at the dark water and I poked it.
It was very cold water, and it was like the water was swallowing my finger, because I couldn't see it when I poked the water.
I looked closely at the moving water and saw a big red pointy hat, I started to swim towards it and I saw that it was just a hat. I looked deeper to the water and saw a boy, and I started to swim towards him until I grabbed his hand and I swam upwards pulling the boy and another boy. When I reached the top, I swam to Mabel and Stan who were drawing in the sand.
"Grunkle Stan! Mabel! Help me!" I shouted to them as I was swimming. When I reached close to shore, Stan grabbed my hand and pulled me out with the other boys.
"What the?" He asked.
"I-I found them in the water." I stuttered, out of breath.
"W-who are they?" Mabel asked.
That was the last thing I heard before I looked up at the sky and saw black. I fainted beside the two boys............

A//////N///

So this is my second story. And I wanted to say that I do not own any of the shows, I just love them very much and I really think that they should have a crossover because of how amazing they are!!!! Thanks again :3