Chapter 12: The Shatter Dome

Author: I decided to add a new power.
War Smith:
         You can summon literally any weapon you want. But you still prefer the Yuatja Blades and the Gauntlets. You only use this if only needed.

Yellow Diamond's POV

We were in Shatter Dome in the zoo. Me and Blue are in the balcony giving a speech and what we should do to traitors.

Yellow Diamond: Painite betrayed his leaders and joined the rebels. What shall we do to him?

Gems: SHATTER! SHATTER! SHATTER!

Yellow Diamond: Then it is settled. Painite will be shattered.

Then the gems cheered, I went to my seat beside Blue.

Blue Diamond: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Yellow Diamond: Please Blue, Painite is a strong gem. Have hope.

Your POV

I followed a few Amethyst Guards to the Shatter Dome. When I arrived I earned a couple of glares. Then I looked up to see a holographic screen showing myself. Like a jumbotron but more advanced. Suddenly booing can be heard throughout the dome. Then a gate opened in front of me. Revealing 20 organics. They were wolf like creatures and very big. But weakly armored.

I can't use the blades or the gauntlets and I am are clearly outnumbered. So I decided to use my War Smith. I focused my mind and decided to materialize......a minigun.

There were a few gasps and a few were confused of what I am holding

There were a few gasps and a few were confused of what I am holding. I found out this weapon when me and Steven were watching the Terminator series. The organics then came at me all at once, I smirked and pressed the trigger.

Then the barrel started rotating and spitting hundred of bullets. All the gems are in awe at how powerful my weapon is. A few moments later, the once living organics are now deceased. Then another gate opened revealing six corrupted gems.

They are ruthless, brutal, without mercy. But I, I will be worse.

I dematerialized the minigun and materialized a scythe. One corrupted lunged at me but I instantly poofed it by slicing it's body in half. Then two other corrupted attacked me almost hitting me. I backflipped to get a distance away from them then I threw the scythe decapitating the two corrupted.

Then the scythe came back like a boomerang. Then the bird like corrupted sent it's sharp feathers to me. I spun the scythe to deflect all of the projectiles. The corrupted was flying down and aiming it's sharp beak at me. I ran towards it and slided down and at the same time I slashed it's stomach open. It then poofed. Then only two of the corrupted remained. I the ran towards one of them and I hit the other corrupted downside and launching it in the air and as it was going down I struck the scythe causing it to poof. Then the last one tried to hit me with it's hand. Sending me a few feet back. The last one was a gorrila like creature. I then summoned my wings and flew at a fast pace.

I  kept spinning the scythe and the corrupted ran towards me. Then both us just stopped right behind each other. I turned around and the corrupted faced me. Then it's face was split apart and it then poofed.

Gems started to cheer my name and praising me for my strength. I the dematerialize the scythe and summoned my gauntlets. Another gate opened and showed a Citrine Guard.

Citrine Guards are the elite of the elite. They are the most powerful combatants known in Homeworld. I retracted my wings and we started circling each other.

Citrine: You have fought well. But I will emerge victorious. One shall stand, one shall fall

Y/N: I don't want to fight you

Then she ran forward and summoned her battle axe. She kept swinging it at me but I kept dodging. Then she kicked me on the side causing me to stumble. She was about to hit me but I rolled over to the side and immediately stood up. I then puched her in the gut.

Causing her to stumble. But she still smiled. We both ran at each other and we kept blocking each others attacks. Gems were cheering seeing two strong gems fighting each other. Then we were on a power struggle.

Citrine: You're strong. But I'm stronger.

Y/N: Oh really?

Citrine: And to think that you are just a nobody in your whole existance. It's sad.

Y/N: Shut up.

Citrine: You are alone in this universe and will stay like that. You think you have friends? No. You only have them because they are sorry. Sorry about you......being a defective. A weakling.

Y/N: Shut the fuck up.

I then gritted my teeth and my eyes became bloodshot. I gave her a headbutt and she let go. I then ran towards her blinded by rage. I punched her so hard that a shockwave was formed. Everything was silent.

Y/N: So much for being a weakling.

I then removed my hand and what I saw made me afraid. Her gem, it's slowly shattering. She was about to hit the ground when I caught her. At this point I was crying.

Y/N: I'm sorry (*sob*)

Citrine: No, I'm sorry. You are strong and I underestimated you. I was wrong about you. We...were wrong about you.

Y/N: But you are dying. Why are you the one saying sorry?

Citrine: Because I am a terrible gem. I shattered my own friends just to get this title. And underestimating you was a mistake. So I deserved this. Besides, I've had a good life. Goodbye.

Then her gem was shattered and she was gone. I fell to my knees knowing what I have done. I killed a gem who is only following orders. I killed a gem who is worth forgiving. I started crying as I grit my teeth. I stared at my hands and saw that her shards are on my hands.

Just knowing that she died at my hand. Makes me feel terrible. I dropped the shards and hit my head with my own hand. I then screamed at the top of my lungs even though I don't have one.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (*sob*)

Then at this moment the Diamonds were also crying. Some gems in the crowd were crying also. I then stood up and bubbled the shards. And I made my way to the gate and punched it open. I then made my way to my cell. I was clenching my fists and crying. A few Amethyst Guards, Topaz, Carnelians, and Jaspers felt pity for me.

Y/N:  You.

Amethyst Guard: Y-yes.

Y/N: (*sniff*) Open the cell door.

Amethyst Guard: Right away.

I was about to enter when I felt someone grab my arm. It was a Jasper. A skinny one. But she looked beautiful.

Y/N: Y-yes?

Skinny Jasper: I'ts not your fault you know. What happened was just an accident. You didn't mean to do it. She even wanted to be shattered a long time ago.

She then gave me a hug.

Y/N: I know it's an accident. But I still did it. I shattered her with my own hands. Just thinking about it makes me feel a monster. I need some time to think.

I then entered the cell and sat on the corner. My legs are bent to my chest and I was crying. Some gems just looked at me with saddened look. But they decided to keep working. I kept crying for a day or two. Then the cell doors opened.

And Finished

Hope you like the new power I added. It just hit my mind today.
And I hope you find out reference I put in here. If you did you are great. I'm going to see y'all in the next chapter.

Mcfly signing off