Chapter 41: Off Colors

Your POV

I shape-shifted to the same size as Blue and Yellow Diamond and went closer to them to cease thier argument.

Yellow Diamond: Now look what you've done! We had Rose Quartz in our grasp and she still got away because of your want to listen to what she has to say! We should have already shattered her!

Blue Diamond: Can you not restrain yourself for once, Yellow? If you would have controlled your temper and listened to the Defense like I would, we wouldn't have any problem.

Y/N: Enough you two!

Yellow/Blue Diamond: Shut it Painite!

Then Yellow was covered by electricity and Blue was covered by a deep blue aura. Yellow was about to send an attack to Blue and was about to do the same. I ran towards them and I caught their wrists.

I was covered by Yellow's electricity and I am trying me best to prevent myself from poofing. Then came Blue's powers, I began tearing up and Blue's powers coverd half of my body while Yellow's covered the other half.

Just then both their powers merged surrounding me in a green aura. I was losing control of myself and my eyes shines a green light. Then they both pulled away their hands and I collapsed to the floor but Yellow caught me. Blue immediately went by my side and tearing up a bit. I opened my eyes and I can't control my body.

My teeth were sharper and my eyes are covered with black color. I tried to bite Yellow but she immediately restrained me and she put her hand on my head and my teeth went to normal. Then Blue put her hand on my head next and I finally regained control and my eyes went back to it's natural E/C color.

Blue was crying by my side and Yellow sighed in relief.

Yellow Diamond: Were  sorry Painite.

Blue Diamond: We should have listened.

Y/N: You two should shut your mouths! I can't stand both of my loved ones arguing and I will hate myself if I didn't bring myself to stop your argument! If you don't stop arguing we could start a war, before even Rose could! It will tear a great rift in the empire and I will blame my self for not stopping you two with your argument!

Then both Yellow and Blue looked at each other and they both hugged each other.

Blue Diamond: I'm sorry Yellow.

Yellow Diamond: No, Blue. I'm sorry, I should have listened to you. And Rose Quartz would still be in this court right now. If it wasn't for me she would be already losing the case.

Blue Diamond: It's fine Yellow.

Y/N: Yeah, it's okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

Then they both helped me up and I stretched my back making a satisfying crack. Then I gave both Diamonds a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Yellow Diamond: Let us go back to out chambers.

Y/N: About that, Yellow. I still need some time to process myself. I'm sorry that I already have to go.

Then Blue came right in front of me and she cupped her hands on my cheeks and I held her hand.

Blue Diamond: If you still need time, we will let you go back. Take your time, you have done enough, and you still need to rest after your trial. It must have been stressful.

Y/N: *chuckles* It was, and I still have to find out how Rose shattered Pink. I'll make her spill all of the answers.

Yellow Diamond: So you'll be chasing her?