Chapter 58: It's Ok To Feel This Way ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

A day has passed and we were still looking for Stevonnie, well it is a planet so it will take a while, and if you are probably wondering why  f I don't worry too much is because I trained both of Steven and Connie.

To fight and protect themselves, I taught them how to handle a situation where you are on your own, so I don't worry much, but I still need to worry.

Me and the Off Colors are getting along quite nicely, the Twins are very nice to talk with, talkative and nice, told me they're very excited to live on Earth.

Fluorite is also excited to know more about Earth, she talks slow but I like that, her calm nature even when there is a problem going on, I like it when she's keeping her cool in tough times.

Padparadscha and I are getting along pretty nicely, she took my advice and she's doing great, she's not looking all sad and gloomy because she's a defective. She only want to help others. Seeing her happy, it melts my heart. I don't care if she's defective, I still love her.

And I don't even care if they're all defective. All of the Off Colors are now fine with my presence...except for the fusion...Rhodonite.

She seems quite

She seems quite.....uncomfortable in my presence and...did everything she could to avoid me at all cost, which made me feel...bad.

Y/N: What am I doing wrong?

Rutile Twins: *left* Hey, Painite.

Y/N: Hm?

Rutile Twins: *right* Is Earth really a good place?

Y/N: I would never lie about Earth. It has spectacular and mesmerizing views, and a few kind people. If you're a bit homesick, there are a few gem thing scattered all over Earth here and there. You're free to be whoever you are and/or be whoever you want to be. You can love anyone you want too....well......sort of. What I mean is, if you're going to live with us in Beach City, all I just said works pretty great.

Then Rhodonite popped her head through the stairs leading to the engine room.

Rhodonite: Well I surely can't wait to be there. *clapped her hands together and nervously chuckles* But I've got work to do.

She didn't even face me before she ran downstairs to the engine room. I even asked Lars about what's up and why she's acting like this. But even he couldn't get a word out of her. Even Padparadscha didn't know, she is to predicting the obvious.

I looked back and I saw Rhodonite and when we made eye contact, she angrily huff and went back downstairs. I glanced back at the others and took a deep breath out of determination.

Y/N: Whatever this is, this ends right here, right now.

I muttered to myself as I followed the fusion down to the Engine Room. She seemed to notice me from the corner of her eye, because she suddenly took a sharp turn and her walking became faster.
I followed her throughout the whole engine room until she accidentally cornered herself.