8

January 30th, 20XX, 2:12 AM

PikaBitch: i know youre probably sleeping but my head fucking hurts so muchh uhdchch

PikaBitch: like???

PikaBitch: im googling how i couldve gotten it and none of them so far could be it

PikaBitch: im crying omg

-SoyMilk: kami are you okay

-SoyMilk: hhh i wish i could help

-SoyMilk: do you have any anti-pain medicine?

PikaBitch: i dont remember

PikaBitch: fuckk

-SoyMilk: if talking to me makes your headache worse then dont text me dude

PikaBitch: no, it's helping.

PikaBitch: god i wish i could hear your voice.

-SoyMilk: i could call you?

PikaBitch: wait, you would do that?

-SoyMilk: fuck yeah, whatever helps

-SoyMilk began a call

"Hello?" Sero's voice was soft, which surprised Kaminari. 

"H - hey..." Kaminari choked on his sobs.

"I'm not sure what to talk about so I'll just ramble if that's okay."

"Yeah."

"Today was rough. I'm not sure if it was obvious, but I'm not that popular at my school, and my school fucking snorts clout and fame. I'm always the target of most of the bullies. I used to have long hair, but then some kid put gum in it and I had to cut it all off. My mom asked how it got in my hair in the first place, and I told her it was my fault. Everything is my fault anyway.

"I had a friend once. He was a foreign exchange student and... He was so pretty. He was all-natural, too. I couldn't believe that. I would say his name, but that would be an invasion of privacy. He was rude at first, but he warmed up to me after a while," for a moment he began to laugh. "Sorry, I sound super gay right now, don't I?"

"It's okay."

"But, one day, I fucked up. I fucked up really bad. I told him I liked him. Turned out he had a crush on someone else. I didn't want our friendship to be ruined, so I said that I didn't mean like-like, I meant as friends. He did say he believed me, but it was clear he didn't. He moved a month later."

"Sero, I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"No, it's fine. I'm used to being led on like the love-sick bitch I am."

"Don't call yourself that -"

"But it's true. I'm so fucking desperate. I just want one person to tell me they love me, one fucking person, but no."

"I love you."

"Huh?"

PikaBitch ended the call

PikaBitch: sorry it's getting late, i need to sleep

-SoyMilk: wait what do you mean you love me

Read