29

"Alright. I'll pick you guys up in thirty minutes," Van says as he opens the door for me. Anna had texted and asked if Van and I wanted to get dinner with her and Bondy, so we decided to go.

"Ok. See ya," I kiss Van one last time before walking out of his dorm.

I walk inside my dorm without knocking and see Anna and Bondy by the door saying their goodbyes. "See ya, sweetheart," Bondy says.

"Bye," Anna says, standing on her tippy toes to give him a kiss goodbye.

"And I'll see you both in half an hour," Bondy says before walking out and shutting the door quietly behind him.

"I knew you and Van would be okay! I knew it!" Anna says enthusiastically.

I laugh. "How'd you know we weren't still mad?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Duh, you were there for like two hours. I'm assuming you weren't ripping each other's head off for that long," she chuckles.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I could easily spend two hours arguing with someone," I say matter-of-factly.

"Sure," Anna says while looking through her closet. "What are you wearing tonight?" I watch as she pulls out outfits and puts them back in.

"I don't know. What should I wear?" I ask. "Your the one who's good with fashion here."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna have to take you shopping one day. But, you should wear this shirt with some of your jeans. It's cute, but not too cute," she digs through her closet and pulls out a brown, skin tight shirt. She tosses it to me and I hold it up to look at it.

"I'll try it out, thanks," I say

"I'll try it out, thanks," I say. It was really cute, but I didn't know if I'd be able to pull it off well. I grab some blue skinny jeans and walk into the bathroom to change.

•~~~~~

VAN'S POV

I put on black skinny jeans, and black button up shirt and a black jacket once Peyton left. I can't wait to see her again, even though she was just here a few minutes ago. I think I'm really falling for her now. I grab a bottle of cologne from my shelf and spray a little bit on me.

Bondy walks in soon after and greets me. "Aye, mate. Things are all good with you and miss Peyton?"

"Yeah, we got it all figured out," I say and give him a smile. The simple thought of Peyton puts me in a good mood.

"Good. So where are we taking our girls out for dinner?" Bondy asks. He lays down on his bed and puts his arms behind his head.

"The pizza place?" I suggest. It was close and everyone around here says it's bloody delicious. I take off my T-shirt and put on a black, button up shirt

"Well, we are in America," Bondy chuckles. "Let's do it."

"Alright, then," I say as I tuck my shirt in and pull my belt through the belt loops on my jeans. "How're you and Anna? You haven't told me much about you two, have ya?"

"Hm, guess I haven't," Bondy replies. He takes a cigarette from the table next to his bed and holds up the box to see if I want one. And, of course, I walk over and grab one. "She's wonderful, mate. I'll tell you now, I don't think I've met a girl more funny than her. And, she likes just hanging out and listening to music with me. I feel like I've known her for ages, it seems like."

I smile and grab a lighter from the table and lighting Bondy's cigarette before my own. "That's brilliant. She seems like a great person for you," I tell Bondy. I'm glad he's found someone here. Back in England he'd go around with a few girls, but I could tell they weren't right for him. He seems much happier now.

"She is. We should probably get going soon. Almost 6:00," Bondy says.

"Yeah, lemme grab my boots first," I say leaning down and tying my boots. "Where's the party tonight anyway? I forgot to ask."

"Some rich students rented a pub out. It's like ten minutes off campus," Bondy explains to me. "Invited anyone he came across. Should be pretty fun, I'd think."

"Sounds like it," I say and stand back up. Bondy grabs his hat and adjusts it on his head. I toss my dead cigarette in the trashcan and we head out.

"Open up, ladies," Bondy jokes as he bangs on the door of the girls dorm.

Peyton opens the door and smiles. "Hey, Bondy," she greets him and opens the door. "And Van!" She holds her arms out for a hug, which I obviously take her up on.

"Long time no see, eh?" I chuckle in her ear.

"Mhm," she hums. We pull away from the hug and I can't help but notice her outfit. She was wearing tight, blue skinny jeans and a skin-tight shirt. She looked absolutely stunning. I hold onto her waist for an extra second before letting go. I just hope no other guy at the party tonight has any intentions with her.

"You guys ready to go. We're getting pizza for dinner," Bondy says.

"Oh! Pizza! I haven't had good pizza in ages," Peyton exclaims.

"Well you're in for a treat then. We're only taking you to the best pizza place around," Van smiles at me. "Come on, let's get going."

All four of us leave the dorm and ride the elevator down to the main floor and begin walking to the pizza place.