34

Van picks me up, moving one of his hands under my bum while the other stays wrapped around my arm. I let out a squeal, surprised,  but wrap my legs around him anyways, knowing that he'd never drop me.

He walks over to his bed and lifts me off of him before setting me down on the bed. Instead of his usual spot, Van decides to hover above me, his legs on either side of me.

He puts one hand on my waist, his fingers barely touching me, yet it still took my breath away. "V-Van," I gasp, the words got lost in my throat. I liked this feeling. I liked when Van showed his dominance around me.

I see him smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. "What is it, baby?" He asks me in a low voice. His hand moves up on the side of my body and he plays with the lace at the bottom of my bra.

"Van," I say again, this time in a whisper.

He snakes his hand around to the clasp of my bra on the back. "Do you want me to take it off, darlin?" He asks in the same low voice. I nod my head eagerly. In this moment, Van could do anything he wanted to. I trusted him completely.

Van brings his hand back around to the front and places it right below my breast. His fingers move under the bra and he lifts it up, moving it off the bed afterward.

His hand moves immediately back to cover one of my breasts and he lowers himself down on me. "You're so good, baby. You're so good," he repeats softly as he places kisses along my neck and jaw. I move my head back, giving him all the access he could need.

He stops for a second and looks at me. His faints smile makes me smile a little, too. "Van... kiss me," I breath out. I needed to feel the warmth of his soft lips on my own again.

His smile grows. "Oh, you're just so demanding now, aren't you?" He says. He sits up, bringing me with him.

I giggle and bite my lip. "Maybe just a little," I tell him. I was sitting with my legs crossed and he picks me up, one hand supporting my back and the other under my bum, and moves me to his lap.

I move my legs around his waist and move even closer to him, our chests now touching. "I guess I can meet that demand," he says before connecting his lips with mine.

My stomach flipped. I still felt the same level of excitement now as I did when Van first kissed me.

Van's lips play with my bottom lip and he gently tugs with his teeth, asking for entrance, which I allow without hesitation. One of my hands moves to his hair while the other stays on his back. I make fists with his hair and my heartbeat quickens whenever Van did something new.

Van's hands move all around my body. He has one tightly grabbing my waist and the other on the back of my neck right now. "I got you," he mumbles in between kisses. "You're safe with me. Nothing can hurt you."

I felt myself grow hotter. I believed every word Van said. "I know," I say, my voice quiet. I feel Van's lips form into a smile.

He pulls away from the kiss and rests his forehead on my own. I could him taking deep breaths, trying catch his breath, and I was doing the same. I bring my hand down from his hair and place it on his bare chest, feeling it rise each time he breathed in.

"Can I go further, love?" Van whispers. He had a hand on my back, his fingers softly running up and down my spine.

I nod my head. "Yes," I tell him.

He moves me off of him so I was sitting right in front of him. "Let me help you get those off," he says, reaching for the button on my jeans. I push myself up so he could slide my pants and underwear down more easily. They reach my ankles and I push them off using my feet while Van starts taking his own jeans off.

I lean over toward him and put my hand over his which was on his zipper. "Can I?" I ask.

Van looks up to me with his beautiful eyes and he smiles. "Of course," he says, taking his hand off of his jeans, allowing me to take over.

My hands were a little shaky, but it wasn't because I was unsure of anything I was doing. This was just new to me. I unzip his zipper and start pulling them down, my fingertips brushing against his soft skin as I do so.

I could feel Van's eyes on me and I look up at him, hoping I was doing everything alright. I think he could tell I was a little unsure of myself and he nods his head. "Relax. You're doing perfect, honey," he reassures me.

He adjusts on the bed so I can finish taking off his pants. I drop them on the floor once they're off and he immediately puts his hands on my body.

His fingers brush over my shoulders and move down to my stomach. "Lie down, beautiful," he breathes, gently pushing me down. He leans over the side of his bed and grabs a condom, unwraps it and puts it on.

He pushes inside me slowly, still aware that I'm new to this kind of stuff. "Just let me know if I'm hurting you," he says, leaning down and going further inside of me.

I grab onto his back with one hand and the side of his face with the other. I rub my thumb around in circles on his check.

Van continues moving in and out and eventually reaches a spot that felt so good. I let out a moan and shut my eyes. "Van ," I gasp. "I need you."