covered in gray fog

the rain was pounding down on the house

the noise was beautiful against

his ears finally something

that distracts the haunting voices

***

shinwon and yuto walked in the house, jinho immediatley helping them bring things in "hi yuto" hongseok said carefully.

"hi hyung~" his voice got quiet. "why don't we talk buddy?" shinwon said sitting down on the couch, hissing when his jeans rubbed against his thighs.
yuto sat down next to shinwon and looked down at the couch. "hoetaek! get off the phone!" jinho yelled at the younger. hoetaek hung up on his friend then ran downstairs and sat on the couch.

"what's the matter buddy?" hyojong asked.

"um well for a little while now um some-some kids at school have been making fun of my accent and the fact that i'm adopted while all the other kids have biological family, and i have a 'fake' family." yuto said quietly looking down at his lap. "that i should go back to japan and that i don't deserve to have a family, that i don't deserve anything. they s-slam me into the ground a-a-and they tried to choke me." he explained crying, shocking nor only the other boys but shinwon as well.

"is there anything else?" hongseok asked looking at the younger. "they-they said if i told anyone they would try to hurt my friends..." yuto explained simply.

the four older boys were talking excluding shinwon from trying to help yuto who was resting in his room. "i-i have an idea?" shinwon said his voice shaky.

"what do you want shinwon?" jinho hissed harshly.

"i have an-an idea." he stated, annoyed at his hyungs behavior.

"just go up stairs shinwon." hoetaek sighed. shinwon zipped his lips and ran upstairs, tears pricking his brown eyes, they didn't care.

as he was staring at the rain drops sliding down the window he had his own rain drops sliding his face. he was trying to be quiet as yuto was in the next room. he cursed himself for being so useless. what was wrong with him? why did he feel like this? he didn't know, but the rain understood him. he was listening to music as he sold out his heart to the rain. he scratched at his thighs, loving the way it burned.

someone knocked at his door. he wiped his eyes  harshly mumbling a "come in" too who ever was on the other side of the door. the door opened revealing four apologetic hyungs.

"hey hyungs~" shinwon said faking a smile to his brothers.

"you don't have to fake a smile shinwon." jinho said harshly. shinwon let his smile waver as rain drops pricked his eyes once again, why does his brother not care?

" 'm sorry hyung" shinwon said looking down at his jeans which were slightly wet with blood stains. "you aren't in trouble shinwon." hoetaek said walking over to the younger.

"but why did you get upset?" he asked as he sat down next to the younger. trying to hug him but the movement making him flinch.

"i don't know hyung." shinwon lied looking at the elder apologetically. "that's a lie" hongseok said simply looking at the boy.

"why. did. you. get. upset?" jinho said harshly. " 'cause you don't include me in anything. i was trying to be a good hyung and a good younger brother by trying to help you guys with yuto, but you guys yelled at me and told me to go away." shinwon shook trying not to cry out a waterfall. 

"shinwon you're too young-" hyojong started but shinwon cut him off.

"i am not too young hyung. i am sixteen years old. i am not a baby." he said feeling his anxiety rise through the roof., he just talked back to his hyung.
"shinwon don't argue." jinho said. the younger glared at his hyung.

"if you don't want to listen to me then get out." he said, somewhat confidently.

"you can't just kick us out!" hoetaek yelled, why was shinwon acting like this? he usually always behaved.

"get the hell out of my room." shinwon said his voice breaking. "we  ar-" jinho started. "i said get the hell out of my room!" he yelled pushing the boys out of his door.

the boys sighed and left to their own rooms. shinwon broke down crying after locking his room door. he slid down the door and started thinking about what he should do.