its better to be held then holding on, no whoa we're in the rain

happy

oh how i've missed you

you we're almost gone

maybe almost isn't that bad
***

it was there first day home and it was great. hyukjae and jongwoon had two kittens. they had an arts and crafts room/hang out room. the boys loved it. hyukjae and jongwoon always made sure they got to school on time, the first time in a while changgu had gone to school, so hyukjae went with him. they were finally all loved.

jinho noticed something in his notebook, someone had left comments on them. he couldn't tell who it was until he saw one comment. shinwon. shinwon wrote them.

samuel had fallen in love with jiwon. always flirting with him when he came over, causing shinwon to tell him to 'back off his man.'

hyojong had moved into a small house with hyuna, hongseok, crystal, and juno. they came over to 'help' with juno. a.k.a live rent free.

one day, jongwoon and changgu went shopping. just basic grocery shopping, but suddenly, changgu hid behind jongwoon.

"what's wrong?" jongwoon asked grabbing a cart of eggs. "there's a girl here I like," changgu mumbled into jongwoons back.

"just act normal." jongwoon chuckled as changgu let go him. "oh! jongkook-hyung!" jongwoon challed to his built friend, and changgu punches him straight in the arm, that's when jongwoon realized, changgu likes jongkooks daughter, kim chungha.

"oh jongwoon." jongkook walked over, chungha right behind him. "changgu," chungha greeted. "chungha-noona." changgu blushed.

"oh you know changgu?" jongkook asked. chungha nodded. "here why don't you two get something from Starbucks while jongwoon and I talk." jongkook said handing chungha he's wallet walking away.

"what do you want?" chungha asked looking at the menu, "a white chocalate americano." changgu said quietly. they got there drinks and sitting at a table. "i'm glad you came back to school." chungha said looking up from her phone.

changgu chocked on his drink harshly. "o-okay." He mumbled.

jiwon and shinwon were curled up with samuel watching spongebob. samuel had fallen asleep so it was just jiwon and shinwon with a bean in between them. they were kissing eachother roughly. and they moved upstairs without samuel. there make out session continued. when jiwon moaned, he was embarrassed but shinwon didn't care. let's just say, shinwon is now the fourth jo brother to lose his virginity.

when jongwoon and jongkook came back they weren't expecting to see chungha slam her lips onto changgus. neither was changgu to be honest. and what changgu did after was even more shocking. he kissed her again.

when jongwoon and changgu got home, changgu immediately went up to his room, and screamed in his pillow. while jongwoon ran over to the brothers and hyukjae who were around the living room. "changgu kissed a girl." he said,

a/n: sorry it's so short my heads fucking dead I hope you like it tho