you wanna hurt yourself ill stay with you

why can't we be in peace

why is everything so difficult

maybe we want to be happy
***

hyukjae teared up when donghae told him that the teens had to go to the hospital, and that the little boy refused to get out of the police car with out his brother. jongwoon suggested that he tried to get the small boy out of the car.

hyukjae opened the door of the police car and slid in next to a bawling samuel. "samuel, it's me the guy you talked to on the phone." he said softly his heart hurting for the young boy.

"y-your th-the gu-guy from the ph-phone?" samuel asked peeking through his tiny hands.

"yeah i am samuel, we really need you to come in, and if you come in you can hang out with me and my husband." he smiled at the younger who seemed to calm down.

"yo-you have a husban-husband?" he asked looking directly at hyukjae. "yeah his name is jongwoon and his voice sounds really funny." he commented knowing jongwoon would kill him if he heard.

"really?" samuel asked. "yeah but you have to come in to hear it...." hyukjae said. "i'll come in then!" samuel exclaimed unbuckling his seatbelt.

everyone in the choi house was panicking. mr.choi, hoetaek, and hyojong had gone to the police station and shinwon, jiwon, yanan, and changgu, went to the hospital. the police had explained what happened to those who came but the hospital wouldn't give any information about jinho or jeremiah. yanan and changgu were crying while hugging each other but jiwon and shinwon showed little emotion other than shock. hongseok was on the other side of the hospital, smiling with crystal and gushing over little juno. they couldn't tell him, but someone had too. so shinwon stood up, told jiwon to watch the kids, and started going to the maternity ward.

"how did you get him to come inside?" sungmin asked as hyukjae walked in, samuel in his arms.

"he wanted to hear jongwoon's funny voice, i told him about." hyukjae stiffled a laugh as jongwoon glared at him, unfortunatley, jeongsoo and heechul don't know how to stiffle a laugh.

"i want to hear funny voice." samuel commented cutely. "hi, samuel. i'm the one with the funny voice." jongwoon smiled walking over to samuel and hyukjae. samuel giggled cutely.

"why don't you go play with heechul, jongwoon and i need to talk about somehting?" hyukjae said handing the small boy to a reluctant heechul.

"what is it?" jongwoon asked pecking hyukjae's lips.

"the boy and his brothers do they have somewhere to stay?" hyukjae asked, straddling jongwoon.

"they've been staying with mr. choi soojong, but he doesn't have enough room for all of them and his 13 sons." jongwoon said looking into hyukjae's sad eyes, "we have a big house jongwoon..." hyukjae said looking towards jongwoon pitifully.

"i know, if they want...i'll let you have them stay at our house, samuel and jeremiah too." jongwoon smiled kissing hyukjae again. "thank you." hyukjae mumbled between kisses.

"shinwon!" hongseok exclaimed shocked. "you came to see juno." he smiled. shinwon shook his head no.

"i really want to come and stay with you guys and juno but i came down here because something came up." he sighed his breath shaking.

"what happend?" hongseok asked looking at shinwon concerned.

"hyung, our parents did something bad. they tried to-they tried to kill hyung and his boyfriend." shinwon said shaking. "hoetaek got a boyfriend and they did that. i have to go see him right now." hongseok fretted.

"hyung, they won't let us see jinho-hyung and his boyfriend."shinwon said grabbing hongseok by the shoulders.

"it was jinho!" he exclaimed, shinwon nodded, "stay here hyung, we'll call you if they let us see him."

the three boys in the waiting room were watching the news when they saw a headline, 'Jo Jinho, 19 and boyfriend Jeremiah Kim Ababio, 18, almost murdered by parents.' they listened to the woman reporting carefully.

'tonight Jo Jinho, 19, and Jeremiah Ababio, 18, were almost murdered by parents from both sides Jo Haewon, 47, Jo Hyunshik, 52, Kim Jooeun, 30, and Gregory Ababio, 59. We have recived no information on their condition but Ababio's brother, Samuel Kim Arredondo, 9 is safe.'