so i could see how beautiful you are, no whoa

the light at the end of the tunnel

the rainbow after the rain

we've found it

we found it
***

one day changgu finished it, it was the first week of April, jinhos birthday was coming up. and suddenly, one morning, there was a painting above the tv. of the family, and there was a signature on the bottom that read Jo Changgu.

they went shopping that day, shinwon and changgu did. they were in charge of grocery shopping that day. a.k.a they were supposed to only be grocery shopping but were gonna get loads of stuff for juno and then get food.

they went to the baby store right away. they were looking through baby toys when an old lady approached them. "can you shop somewhere else?" she asked glaring at them.

"why?" shinwon asked looking at her kindly. "these baby toys don't need to be affected by the gay disease." she spat. "we're shopping for our niece." shinwon said calmly.

"i don't care get your gay asses out of here." she yelled getting everyone's attention. "ma'am we're just shopping for our brothers daughter, if you want a gay couple to yell at I'll call my boyfriend to come." shinwon said going back to looking at the toys. the owner of the shop kicked the lady out and apologized to the two saying that they could get whatever they want, on the house.

after buying half the store they went to the grocery store, and then back home, calling hongseok and telling him that he had to bring crystal, juno, hyuna, and hyojong over.

the elder arrived at the house with the others soon after. when they arrived jongwoon, yanan, jun, and jiwon were cooking dinner, shinwon and changgu were opening Juno's gifts, hyukjae was at work, hoetaek and samuel were playing just dance, and jeremiah was helping jinho put his knee brace on.

they all briefly hugged before shinwon and changgu started showing juno the toys they bought her. jiwon smiled at shinwon as he played with juno. he stared at him sweetly until he cut his finger rather than an onion. "ah!" he yelled running over to the sink and running cold water over his finger. shinwon ran over right away.

"are you okay babe?" He asked grabbing a band aid and putting it on jiwon finger.

"jiwon out." jongwoon said helping him  take his apron off.

jiwon and shinwon were playing with juno as crystal and hongseok took some time to act like the teens they were. jiwon was so happy, shinwon was very cute with kids. everyone knew that.

when the couples and baby juno went home, they all cuddled up for a movie. jun and yanan were cuddling with wooseok, jinho and jeremiah were cuddling with hyunggu, shinwon and jiwon were with changgu, yuto and hoetaek we're cuddled on the end of the couch, and samuel was upstairs in bed with jongwoon. half way through the movie hyukjae came home, and joined them on the couch.

the next morning shinwon read jinho's journal again. he had a very poetic way of writing. but then, he got to a part he hadn't read. it had a date he had already read but the words were different. the emotions were the same, the sadness in his words was the same, but it was written different. and as he read through the first one his mind went back in time, to when they were all little kids, jinho's fifteenth birthday. shinwon got him a leather journal. the same one that was in his hands. well a replica the first one had been filled long ago. but shinwon had a memory for every word in that poem. you must be wondering what the poem was, it was short yet long; the poem was this:

the rain is enchanting
gives him an escape
lets him breathe
one, in
two
three
four
five, out
repeat
his eyes chasing the raindrops
down his bedroom window
lets his mind have a break
all he can think about is the rain