its hard to even open my eyes now

the hate is winning

this is not how it should be

the children are dying and the adults are enjoying

the hate is winning, and love is lost

***

it was raining again today, and at three in the morning, there was a knock on the door. mr.choi answered it while in his pajamas, on his door step was a crying boy, drenched in tears and rain. mr.choi knew the boy is shinwon's brother. he took the boy inside and quickly brought him dry clothes. he then led the boy upstairs, to the room in which shinwon, hyunggu, wooseok, and jiwon were sleeping. the boy never talked to mr.choi, just bowed with respect. he crawled into bed next to hyunggu. wrapping his bruised arms around hyunggu as mr.choi closed the door and went to bed.

shinwon woke up to the sound of wooseok and jiwon falling to the floor. wooseok had been the first to the fall but then decided to grab onto the closest thing to him, jiwon. as the two woke up do to the fall he started laughing. wooseok was screaming because that man, again jiwon,  wasn't with him when he fell asleep. the screams woke up the two boys on shinwon's other side. "i see nothing about you has changed." yuto laughed, shocking hyunggu who was clinging onto the boy out of habit.

"when-when did you get here," he asked hugging the boy tight.

"last night, mr. choi was nice enough to let me in." yuto smiled as he was wrapped in a hug.

"where's changgu-hyung?" wooseok asked a smile on his face. "he is at the house still." yuto sighed, he was scared for his hyung.

changgu was passed out on the couch when hongseok sneaked into the house. he gasped when he saw the condition of the younger, his arms were covered in scars and he had bruises all over his body. he had glass stuck in his arm. and an empty bottle of vodka next to him. crystal gasped as she walked up next to hongseok, her seven month belly sticking out in front of her.

"changgu..." hongseok sighed rushing over to the skinny boy, his ripped shirt revealed his patruding ribs. "crystal, call 119."

the ambulance and police arrived quickly, and changgu was still passed out. hongseok had informed the others of the incident. and it made shinwon feel worse than ever, if he wasn't here there wouldn't be any problems with their family and they would be a happy family. a family with out problems and a family with hope and laughter. shinwon thought that was true. he thought that if he wasn't here everything would be perfect. but he was wrong.

he was the first to rush to the hospital, jinho was the last to arrive. there was a tension between the brothers, the three eldest at the other six, and the boy in the middle, in the hospital bed. hyojong was eyeing his dongsaengs and his twin with love, but not enough for them to notice, well not until he got up and sat next to hongseok on the other side, he then wrapped his arms around hongseok, "congrats bro, i'm really happy for you." he mumbled as hongseok wrapped his arms around his twins, "thanks bro." he smiled.

and hyojong stayed on that side, quickly catching up with his twin. hoetaek and jinho stayed on their side, and the boys all chatted among themselves.

changgu woke up to the sight of his ten brothers, smiling and talking happily. just that sight made him smile, it was the first time in years he had seen this sight. he loved it. he loved it so much. the boys didn't notice him right away but when they did, and no one stopped smiling or talking, they just let him join the conversation, and for that moment everything was perfect.