when i look at how beautiful you are, time stops

i have
nothing to say
it's all too much

***
shinwon was in pain, so much pain. but he couldn't say anything. he had caused too much pain he didn't need to cause more. his head was pounding like thunder. nothing was working and he wasn't sure why it was like this. but he stayed silent, and let wooseok and hyunggu sleep in his bed with him. as he stared at the ceiling unable to fall asleep. thoughts piling in his aching head. thoughts that were good and not good. thoughts about his old house, thoughts about his new home. thoughts about how his other dongsaengs are doing. if yuto actually ended up telling the others about his habit. if hyojong did anything about heeyoung.

it was true that hyojong didn't do anything about heeyoung. because someone else already had. it wasn't true that yuto told on shinwon, they weren't even supposed to mention shinwon. his other dongsaengs were terrible, changgu was having nightmares, bad nightmares, he wasn't sleeping at all because of them, and yuto was getting bullied worse than ever.

all they ever heard was their parents yelling. the house was empty. it was more depressing, the originally comforting grey blankets and pillows now lacked the emotion of happiness the two boys were yearning for. the pearl white couch cushions once perfect for building movie forts, now lacked the brightness they once had, they were clean and still appeared bright white. but they didn't have water stains from a nerf gun battle gone too far, or the tear stains from when they would tickle yuto, hyunggu, and wooseok to tears. they didn't have paint stains from changgu's paintings, or food stains from when the ten of them prepared their mom a meal for Mother's Day. it was bright white with no stains and a single grey pillow.

jiwon came over later that day, shinwon was still in pain, jiwon could tell. hanbin had come with him, he wanted to see joshua. jiwon greeted those in sight before going up to shinwon's room. "shinwon~" He called knocking on the door, a faint "come in" was heard as he opened the door.