i turned around and saw no one

oh the rain
he wishes it was back
to give him comfort
give him strength
let him breathe
let him be himself

***

shinwon ran other to help yuto no one, no one, hurts his brothers. espically not yoo taeyang and his gang, so shinwon did what he had to do and jumped in front of yuto he couldn't let his brother get hurt, absolutely not. shinwon used all his power and punched taeyang straight in the nose. yuto was on the ground groaning in pain. taeyang and his gang ran away and shinwon helped yuto into the house.

"hyung..." yuto groaned holding his stomach.

"im sorry yuto. i need to fix what they did to you." shinwon smiled as he washed the boys wounds.

"you'll be okay buddy." shinwon reassured as he dabbed the wound with running alcohol. the door creaked open revealing the other boys who were downtown.

"what happened!!?" changgu yelled dropping his and yanans shopping bags before running over to yuto.

"some kids were beating him up..." shinwon explained quietly, apologizing as yuto winced.

"and you did nothing?!!" jinho yelled running over to check on yuto as well. shinwon stayed quiet.

"hyung helped, he made them go away..." yuto groaned as shinwon continued to clean his wounds, there was a lot of rocks in them.

"oh..." jinho said glancing over at shinwon who was biting his lips like he always does when focused.

"can someone get my a wet cloth?" shinwon asked, the others were silently sitting around the living room as shinwon stitched up yuto's stomach. hoetaek had taught shinwon how goo when yanan broke his head open on a coffee table two years ago. hyojong rushed to get the younger a cloth. yuto was gripping down strongly on changgu's hand.

"yuto loosen your grip, okay? we don't need changgu to break his hand." hoetaek said rubbing yuto's arm. yuto loosened his grip groaning out a sorry to changgu who said it was fine.

shinwon finished stitching up yuto and sat down next to him on the couch. "you're okay. i promise." shinwon smiled towards the younger, unaware that his hyung was also smiling towards him.

"thank you shinwonnie-hyung." yuto smiled, shinwon visibly flinched at the name but no one mentioned it.

"of course yuto." shinwon said his voice shaky as thoughts of heeyoung reappeared in his minds.

yuto soon fell asleep and the others except for hyunggu and shinwon left. "hyung?" hyunggu called leaning his head in shinwon's shoulder.

"yeah hyunggu?" shinwon asked leaning his head on top of hyunggus and his hand holding yuto's hand.

"i need to tell you something..." hyunggu sighed shutting his eyes tightly.

"hmm?" shinwon urged. "i um i've started vaping..." he mumbled. shinwon sighed, he didn't know how to comfort him because he had became a smoker.

"hyunggu...nicotine isn't good for you. we don't want you sick now do we?" shinwon said wiping hyunggus tears with his other hand. "hyung, if i stop vaping will you stop cutting?" that made shinwon's breath hitch.

"what are you talking about?" shinwon asked his voice full of shock.

"i found your jeans the other day and they had blood stains on them." hyunggu said looking up at shinwon. shinwon stayed quiet.
"i wont tell anyone but we can get through this hyung, together." hyunggu said. "i'll make a deal with you hyunggu," shinwon said looking down towards hyunggu, "every time you vape i cut myself." hyunggu looked shocked at his hyung in shock.

"and if you cut i will vape," hyunggu said.

"hoetaek!" yuto tried to yell hearing the conversation but shinwon covered his mouth before anyone could hear.

"yuto if anyone other then us three finds out we're all dead so shut up." hyunggu hissed as hoetaek walked in and they all went back to casual positions.