the dreams ive been after, i follow them

i met someone
i think i Love him

***

"feeling better yuto?" hoetaek asked grabbing a juice box from the fridge.

"yeah..." yuto glanced over to hyunggu and shinwon. "hyung?" he called causing hyunggu and shinwon to tense.

"yeah yuto?" hoetaek smiled sitting down next to yuto.

"shinwon has to tell you something." he said glancing up at shinwon who was showing no emotion.

"yeah shinwon?" hoetaek sighed. "i have a boyfriend." shinwon blurted out just using whatever first came to his head.

"oh." he said, "who?" hoetaek looked shocked.

"you don't know him..." shinwon said, the younger two also looked shocked at him.

"so who?" he asked again. "jiwon." shinwon said. this was gonna play out bad.

"bring him over for dinner tommorow." hoetaek said standing up to go to his room.

tommorow had came and shinwon was screwed. he only knew one jiwon, but he was 97% sure he was straight. shinwon gathered courage and went over shorter. "oh shinwon!" He said his voice raspy as usual.

"hey bobby..." shinwon sighed nervously.

"what's up?" jiwon smiled. "i have a favor to ask you." shinwon said taking a deep breath.

"yes?" he asked. "i told my hyung that i have a boyfriend to get him off my case and he said to bring him over for dinner tonight, but i don't actually have a boyfriend. so i was wondering if you could be my fake boyfriend?" shinwon asked embarrassed.

"sure. this actually works out perfectly, i did something similar with my dad." jiwon smiled, "thank you so much bobby." shinwon smiled.

"so let's start acting like boyfriends then." jiwon smirked interlacing his fingers with shinwon's.

from across the hall two boys were staring at them, and they were jealous. "shua, will you be my fake boyfriend to get our boys back?" hanbin asked the elder.

joshua nodded interlacing their fingers and pecking hanbin's lips, might as well get it over with. hanbin was at first shocked and then he realized something, he liked the feeling of joshua kissing him.

"hyung?" shinwon called taking his shoes off as him and jiwon walked in the door.

"oh your home," hongseok smiled looking confused at jiwon.

"who's this shinwon?" he asked. "my boyfriend, didn't hoetaek-hyung tell you?" shinwon raised his eyebrows as jiwon walked other to stand next to him.

"no he didn't, congrats kiddo." hongseok said walking away.

"how many brothers do you have?" jiwon whisper asked as he curled into shinwon on the couch. "nine." shinwon whispered.

"oh." jiwon said. they heard a car pull up and decided to shock them. after finalizing there plan, jiwon slammed his lips onto shinwon's. they payed no attention to the opening door and the kiss got more and more heated.

"hyung!" changgu yelled, causing the two to break their make out session.

"sorry we didn't here the car..." jiwon smirked. "who's this?" hyojong asked mouth agape.

"bobby. my boyfriend." shinwon said acting like it was obvious. "i thought you said your boyfriends name was jiwon," hyunggu accuses shocked that his hyung actually had a boyfriend.

"my korean name is kim jiwon," jiwon explained scanning the boys up and down. both his and shinwon's hearts were in their throats after the kiss.

"so how did you and hyung meet?" yanan asked taking a bite out of the pasta he was eating. "we were seat partners," jiwon smiled taking a bite of his pasta as well.

"oooooh" hongseok commented from the living room making shinwon blush.

"sorry about them." shinwon smiled staring in jiwons eyes full of romance.

"it's fine, but you said you have nine brothers where is your other brother?" jiwon asked his cheeks turning light pink. "oh jinho-hyung is probaly talking to someone." shinwon said his voice slightly flattering. he quickly took a bite of his salad.

"jun is coming over." yanan announced. "why?" hoetaek asked looking at the TV.

"apparently joshua and his new boy friend are being too gross." yanan explained making shinwon's ears perk, he didn't know joshua had a boyfriend.