no whoa hes in the rain

for once everyone was happy

and i was happy too

but then my world came crashing

an no one could know

***

the world was crashing, well shinwon's world was. he had relapced and now he couldn't go back. he was hurt, and his arms, legs, back, stomach and almost every part of his body, was covered in these, these tears, these painful drops of rain he couldn't express. jiwon had noticed one scratch but thought nothing of it. but then he saw another, then another, then another, and then he walked in on shinwon changing. and he didn't say anything, he didn't ask why, he didn't breakdown crying, nor did he start screaming, he simply wrapped his arms around shinwon's torso and whispered, "i love you, jo shinwon."

changgu was still in the hospital, and the hospital sent him back home. back to where he was hurt. back to the place that hurt him the most, but now, hoetaek stayed home more often. jinho still went out alot, but always made sure that changgu was asleep safely when he got home. hyojong had hyuna come over to his house more often. changgu had nightmares and was always waking up on the couch rather than the bedroom he used to share with yanan. it still had the little chinese notes written on the wall. changgu had learned chinese just to read them. his handwriting was beautiful in chinese, in korea his handwriting was seen as sloppy and unreadbale, but in chinese his handwriting was stunning. changgu loved to read it, it was all he ever wanted to read. if that was the case he would love school. but it wasn't the case, and changgu hated school. and so he did what any sane person would do, he ditched school.

no one noticed the jo changgu skipped school. no one noticed, until, his parents recieved a call from the school. and when they came home to see changgu watching netflix on the couch, they were mad. they hurt the boy so badly, so so so badly. when hoetaek came home late that night, he was reassured to see that changgu was asleep on the couch. when hyojong came down to get protection for him and hyuna, he was glad to see the boy peacefully asleep. when jinho came home and saw that changgu was asleep he was at first glad too see that he was asleep, but then he was terrified to see the broken computer by his side. when he lifted the cover he saw bruises all over changgu's body, and the boy was out cold. jinho carefully picked the boy up and brought him to his bedroom. he laid the boy down on his bed before crawling in on the over side. he was almost completely asleep when he heard a deep moan come from the room next to him, then hyojong's voice yelling out "hyuna!!!" he sighed and quickly grabbed his phone trying to find a way to block out the couple.

hoetaek, hyuna, and a limping hyojong were concerned when they noticed changgu wasn't there the next morning. they noticed it after their parents left and hoetaek teased hyojong for limping. usually changgu would be in the living room watching netflix or reading a book. but they were quickly comforted when they saw that he was in jinho's room, jinho was softly singing to him, it had been a while since jinho sang to anyone. the dongsaengs and hyuna were happy to hear the boy sing again. he seemed to have been in the dumps quite a lot lately.

as shinwon breathed in jiwon's sent, letting the words the boy told him last night sink in, he started to cry and let out the rain drops he couldn't for the longest time. jiwon woke up to a wet stain in his shirt and shinwon's arms around hi storso securely. "good morning, wonnie." he smiled, he was dissapointed when the boy didn't say he loved him back last night but he didn't show it.

"good morning, jiwon." shinwon smiled through his thundering tears.

"i love you, jo shinwon." jiwon repeated quietly, thinking that shinwon couldn't heat him.

"i love you, kim bobby jiwon."