epilouge

no story ever ends

but here's where

I stop telling it

***
ten years later;

crystal and hongseok broke up after crystal had become addicted to drugs, hongseok got full custody over juno and was now dating a boy about a month older than him named kim myungjun, myungjun was very nice and loved juno and hongseok a lot. hongseok and myungjun were coworkers at a game design company.

hyuna and hyojong got got married when hyojong turned nineteen about eight years ago. hyuna gave birth to three boys, jo jisoo, seven, jo sungwoon, four, and jo donghyun, one. they lived in a big house, and jisoo was a very cute rapper. hyojong was working at the grocery store and as an underground rapper while hyuna worked as a mail lady and underground performer.

hoetaek had moved out eight months after they started living with hyukjae and jongwoon, he was now a well known ,music producer who wrote hit songs for big bands. he has two daughters with his wife soojin. his daughters were jo seulgi and jo hyunjin, twins, three. soojin was also a music producer.

hyukjae and jongwoon adopted a three year old girl, abby, six years ago, who was now nine. abby and wooseok were the best of friends and still are. the couple still worked at the police station but had shorter shifts.

mr.choi finally found a mrs, who he lived with until being moved into a hospital at the age of sixty. his kids and all of the Jo's visit him often, he's known as gramppy choi between the kids.

yuto now worked as a school counselor and tutored foreign kids iorean, he got married to a classmate named ju harin. they don't have any kids currently but are in the adoption process.

hyunggu had gone to rehab for his addiction but was now back and healthy, he was dating a boy named wang yibo who was about a year older than him. he was living in an apartment with yibo, and was going to college while working part time at a café.

yanan and jun were married. they were currently fostering a baby named bang junhuuk. they had moved into a small house, and had three cats as well. yanan got a job as a chinese teacher at the same school yuto worked at. jun was working as a dance instructor.

wooseok was a police officer in training,he really loved watching police shows and decided to be one. he had come to terms with being aromatic and asexual, and was living in the apartment across from hyunggu and yibo.

changgu was a professional artist, as well as working at a preschool. he got married a man name baek juho. they have one son, baek jason junhee and one daughter, baek jenny yeongja. 

jo jinho and jeremiah got married a few years back. jinho was now working as a poet. the couple didn't have any kids yet. 

and finnaly, jo shinwon. shinwon was now a stylist for idols and movies, jiwon was a make up artist for idols and movies. they had five sons so far, all adopted of course, they were all under the age of six, kwanghee, 5, jinyoung, 4, isaac, 4, joshua, 3, and donghee, 1.

there's one more thing you should know before i stop telling shinwon's story;

he almost died when he was 49, it was a house fire that happened while he was sleeping. all his life he had loved the rain. but that night he found out the rain loved him too. the house fire was on his balcony. the rain started and put it out before any big damage could happen.

jo shinwon, the boy in love with the rain. 

the rain, who saved jo shinwon.