I lose track of where to go, in your tears of frozen reality

there is only two real emotions in life;

pain

and

acceptance

***

jinho walked away from the house with rain drops on his face. he took out his phone and dialed a number. he was sitting on the curb outside mr.choi's house. the person he called was going to come pick him up.

mr.choi joined jinho on the curb after about five minuets. "hello, mr.choi." jinho bowed wiping his tears. "hello jinho." mr. choi smiled sadly.

"you were always nice jinho, when you were a little boy. you were such a cute kid, always causing trouble as well. but then after that day, that you pulled the prank, you changed. it wasn't jo jinho anymore, not the jo jinho we all knew. your parents changed you jinho. and you've finally left them. but your brothers arent going t forgive you easily, not until you show them the real jo jinho." jinho looked at the man shocked.

"i know mr. choi, trust me." mr. choi started to talk again.

"you know my little boy, junhui. he was about twelve when you pulled that prank, that was six months after i took him in. it was the first time he opened up to any of us, he was the last to come join us out of the thirteen, him and minghao, minghao opened up after about three months. but junhui, he still hasn't opened u completely but that was the first time he really let us in. he told us about how back in china he and this little kid would always play these jokes in the orphanage, he talked about how awesome that prank was."

"why are you telling me this mr. choi?" jinho asked rain drops trailing down his face at the speed of light.

"because, jinho, you have eight brothers in their and one who's at the hospital with his early born daughter, and you are sitting outside, thinking that they hate you and will never love you again. and you're wrong, because changgu is explaining everything to them right now, and all of those 21 kids are listening to him. and you are going to run away to your boyfriend. but please, please jinho, come back tommrow, and then the next day bring your boyfriend." mr. choi stood up walking inside as jeremiah's black car pulled up and jinho got in the drivers seat.

changgu had explained everything, and no one said anything either. they were all silent. but silence is the biggest scream. yanan had tears streaming down his face but refused to say anything. shinwon and jiwon had gone upstairs as shinwon cried into jiwon's chest.

"i-i-i hat-hated h-h-him b-b-b-but it wa-was-wasn't h-him." he sobbed, jiwon hated to see shinwon liked that. he was in pain and jiwon hated it.

"i know baby...it isn't your fault." jiwon comforted.

jeremiah and jinho talked in the car. "love, who did you hurt the worst with the fake you?" he asked.

"shinwon. he was the first sibling that i remembered the lies my parents told me. i believed that he killed nayoung. but then i found out what really happened. i hurt all of them but shinwon was the worst." jinho grabbed his stuff before walking hand and hand with jeremiah into the house.

changgu found jun's paint set. he stared at the set longingly. but he didn't touch it, rather he grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. and started writing. he was writing a letter. he wasn't sure who it was for, but it was a letter. jun yelled at him when he saw the boy in his room, jun had things hidden in that room but that's for another time.

jinho shouldn't have gone into the house. he shouldn't of gotten in to that car. he shouldn't of let his guard down. he shouldn't of let jeremiah take him to his house. he should of declined. but he didn't. and now, in jeremiah's house, he heard a scream from jeremiah. and then he was curious. so he went in. he shouldn't of went in. inside of jeremiah's house were his parents. and jinho's parents too. and they were holding weapons.