While The Wait

Hello and thank you very much for reading Fallen Star!

More chapters will be coming your way soon, but while you wait for updates for this story, would you be so kind as to go back and vote on the chapters if you haven't already? Thank you very much!

I would also really appreciate it if you could check out my other works:

Agent Of Hope - A Jung Hoseok Angel AU Fanfiction in which in order to become an Angel, a so-called Agent of Hope has to increase the hope percentage of a girl who is on the edge of giving up.

3-Billion-Won-Girl - A Park Jimin Forced Marriage AU Fanfiction in which a girl becomes the price her father has to pay in order to clear his debt to Mr Park, the owner of an underground club and a member of a powerful gang by the name of BTS.

Camellia - A Min Yoongi Florist/CEO AU Fanfiction in which a girl catches feelings for two identical-looking men with polar opposite personalities.

Fall, Everything. Fall. - A Min Yoongi Apocalypse AU Fanfiction in which a virus infection spreads over the Earth and turns most of the population of the planet into flesh-eating monsters while survivors try to fight for their lives and find a safe place to carry on living in peace.

HIRAETH - A Min Yoongi Demon AU Fanfiction in which a demon accidentally summons a human into their realm after a gang of trickster demons play a prank on him.

Constellation - A BTS AU Fanfiction in which a girl is involved in a car accident after which she wakes up in a parallel dimension and finds out that the only way to return to her own dimension is to form a k-pop idol group which exists in her dimension but not in the one she has found herself in.

ZEMBLANITY  - A BTS Gang AU Fanfiction in which a small but powerful gang consisting of 7 weird individuals try to find a way to overpower the leader of their rival gang who no one knows the identity of, all while babysitting their hostage - the daughter of the man they suspect is the leader of the rival gang.

Thank you in advance!

~ ASTEROID xxx