The Morning After

The next morning Rey woke feeling groggy and disorientated. Her muscles hurt in a good way but her thumping headache was definitely the product of the stress caused by the attempted attack. Thank god Kylo had been there. Oh god! KYLO HAD BEEN THERE! Half naked in her room in the middle of the night with their clothes strewn everywhere and her naked in the bed! How on earth were they going to explain that! She has been so distracted by the nights events it had not occurred to her that their secret may have inadvertently been revealed, but these were Kylo's men right? All chosen by him and vetted by him. Surely they were good men who understood how to be discreet. Well apart from..... shit. They were in some serious trouble. Okay come on, you know what to do. You're trained for dealing with situations like this. Playing the damage control game with the press is second nature to you. You just need a plausible story....

Kyle woke in his own bed frustrated to be alone. After interrogating the attackers, he had wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed next to Rey and wrap his body around hers. To convince himself she was okay and let her know she was protected, but he knew he couldn't risk it. No way were they ready to go public yet and he had already heard rumours amongst the men. Although he knew he could trust them. Apart from.... well yes that would be a difficult situation. Maybe he could punch him into silence? The idea pleased him but he didn't think it would be very affective. A soft rap at his door drew his attention. He knew it had to be Rey. He was already getting hard.

Kylo opened the door. Rey was already dressed in a fitted vest top and tight jeans. He ran his eyes over her in an approving fashion and Rey blushed at his attention.

'Kylo focus.' Rey said stepping into his room and closing the door. 'I'm here to talk about last night. We have to come up with some sort of story.'

'Mmmm, remind me what happened last night? I don't seem to recall and remember I'm much more of a visual learner.' He pulled her to him and kissed her hard. Rey tried not to give in but her body quickly betrayed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and stretched on her toes for reach him.

'You're so tall!' She giggled against his lips. 'I can barely reach you.'

'Here let me help.' He replied. Grabbing her thighs and wrapping them around his waist. Rey let out a little yelp of surprise and then melted again as soon as his lips met hers. She suddenly realised that Kylo was moving them towards the bed.

'Kylo! No! Listen to me. We need to talk.'

Kylo rolled his eyes. 'After.'

'No now!'

'After.' He mutter against her neck as he kissed her throat. Rey closed her eyes and dipped her head backwards.

'You are such a stubborn man.' She breathed as he lowered them into the bed.

'You have no idea,' he said as he gently undressed her.

They made love softly, in the early morning light. Kylo was on top, Rey gripped him to her as he moved within her. One hand on his back, one hand above her head, clasped in place by his own, their fingers entwined together. Kylo's eyes bore into hers. The full on attention in the light of day from a man who had barely spoken to her for weeks before their attraction grew too strong to ignore was such a turn on, Rey fell apart quickly in his arms calling out his name as her release flowed through her. Kylo quickly joined her, burying his head in her neck as he climaxed hard and heavy. They lay in silent contentment for a few moments but Rey knew reality couldn't wait forever.

'Look we need to explain last night and I think I've come up with something.'

'Mmm?' Kylo asked sleepily and Rey smiled down at him.

'You're too tired for this aren't you? You need to sleep. Listen, I will take care of everything okay? Just don't talk to anyone before you talk to me.'

Kylo nodded. His eyes still closed. Soon his breathing evened out and she knew he was asleep.

Poor thing. Rey thought. He had had a hard night. She kissed his forehead gently.

'Don't worry, I will protect you now.' She whispered to him.