Chapter 5

Hank

Hank knew women could spend hours in the saloon but Thea had gone in since twelve noon and hadn't returned. It was past four already so he was starting to think she had been kidnapped. Her father was rich and it was a possibility.

Hank got out from the car he had been roasting in for the past four hours and jogged into the saloon. He smiled as one of the stylists looked at him.

"Hey, big guy," she said batting overly long lashes at him. "Come sit in my chair," she drawled.

Hank ignored the sexual innuendo and fired his questions at her. "Have you seen Thea? Did she come in here?"

"Hunny, who's Thea? Hmm...I don't do drama."

"She came in here some hours ago. Short, very fair?"

Another stylist pulled him by the sleeve and he smiled when he looked at her. She had long lashes also, but they weren't batting at him.

"Who are you?"

"Thea came in here, do you know her?"

"Yes, she's my client. Why are you looking for her?"

"I'm her driver."

"Driver? Alright, hunny, you really aren't all that," chuckled the first stylist.

"She went through the back door, is everything okay?"

"Perfect, her husband just needs her to answer her calls," he lied.

"Okay, then."

Hank nodded and followed the back door. He saw several shops to his right and he looked into them as he walked by. No sign of her. He passed a sex shop that had tinted glass, he couldn't see anyone inside without going in and that was exactly what he did.

Thea couldn't be there anyway but he needed to be sure. The cashier who was dressed in red latex jumpsuit and wide leather choker came from behind her desk to welcome him.

"Is red the theme?" he asked jokingly as he looked around the red lit room.

"For this week. We rarely get walk in, male customers."

"You don't say?"

"What are you looking for?"

My boss. "I think I'll take a look around."

"Okay. If you need help, I'll be right here."

"Thanks."

"The love portions are at the back," she shouted after him.

Hank smiled. Who the fuck bought love portions? He walked down the first aisle.

"Interesting," he commented as he noticed the different butt plugs on the shelf.

He looked at the large veined dildo sitting on another shelf and smirked. He saw all kinds of toys as he walked towards the back. He had to cover all his grounds, if she wasn't in here then there was a problem. Hank spotted Thea at the book shelf towards the back. He went closer to her and picked some random romance novel with provocative front cover.

Thea looked at him. "You should be in the car, waiting."

He looked at her slightly darkened complexion. "What did you do to your skin?"

"Spray tan."

"Oh, wow."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.