Chapter 26

Thea

The one thing Thea had craved from her relationship with Jamal was intimacy and she got an overdose of it from Hank. He was always touching her, and it wasn't necessary in a sexual manner. He just always made that connection and she felt so happy with him.

Thea hummed as she worked and she imagined Hank eating his pounded yam in the living room. He had wanted something heavy and the toast bread she made in the morning didn't appeal to him.

She pieced a jewelry together then got out the materials for a neck piece she was working on. Thea had ordered a birth stone for this neck piece and she was hoping it brought Hank peace.

Thea was a great believer of energy and the energy Hank radiated made her feel calm. It was funny that it took them so long to become friends. She regretted that it happened so late. He was leaving next week and she couldn't make up her mind on what to do.

It wasn't easy ignoring Jamal's calls but she needed to really think. The real truth was that she had been interested in Jamal because he was so damn intellectual. Thea wasn't book smart, she was better with her hands and had repeated some classes in primary school because of it. It was no wonder she found intelligence so attractive.

Hank was no where near as book-smart as Jamal and here they were. His energy had made her gravitate towards him and her attraction to him made her question everything.

There was a part of her that wanted these past few days to never end. The other part couldn't bear the thought of giving up on her marriage. It wasn't even about Jamal, it was about the fact that she considered herself as someone who didn't quit.

She sighed over the piece she was working on and nearly drilled her fingers in the process. Thea tidied her desk when she got distracted then texted Hank. She heard a knock on her door a minute after and he walked in.

Hank was wearing his singlet and she admired his biceps. There was something about seeing that muscle that made her pulse run wild.

"I heard the Queen called," Hank said.

"Well, you still owe me an orgasm."

Thea sat on her desk and hoped she looked sexy as she pulled her top over her head.

Hank smirked and folded his arms. "Do I have to ask how you want it delivered?"

"Let's make it very novel-like."

"Are you talking about the exact kind of novel you love to read?"

"What about it?" she questioned.

"As you wish."

She wasn't expecting the force of his mouth as he crushed her lips beneath his. Thea opened her mouth and she licked his lips as they exchange kisses. She got heated and whimpered when she felt his erection in between her thighs.

Hank took off his singlet and helped her out of her jeans. She was down to her black undies and she smiled at Hank's appreciative glances.

"Turn around," he commanded and she shivered at the seriousness in his tone.

Thea's legs hit the floor and she turned around. Hank gripped her hair while pushing her upper body to the desk. Her ass was thrust out and she felt the air hit her core as he peeled her panties off her. Thea was so turned on and Hank laughed when she rolled her hips in anticipation.

She squirmed when his fingers teased her core and he spoke, "Are you sure you want this?"

"I do," she said.

He sheathed himself and thrust into her. He didn't give her time to adjust but thrust into her again. He snapped her bra and she quickly shrugged it off. Thea whimpered as he thrust in and out of her. He tugged on her hair and the roughness of it all sent a shock of pleasure through her.

"Do not come yet, okay?" Hank warned when her cries became louder. He spanked her ass and it sent tremors of shock into her pussy. "Answer me."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

He caressed her ass then spanked her over and over again. The pain mixed with pleasure sent a rush through her and her body shook.

"I'm going to come, Hank."

Hank increased the intensity of his thrust and tugged on her hair. He held her hips down as he roughly impaled her, Thea was on the edge of her release and she bit hard on her lip as the sensation racked over her body. Hank spanked her one last time and she squirted all over him.

He jerked into her as he came too. "Fuck, that was so hot."

Thea remained immobile and Hank rubbed her back. He helped her to her feet and kissed her. She laid her head on his chest as her legs wobbled. Thea sat naked on the small sofa while Hank went to the bathroom.

She heard the ping of his phone and saw it on the table where she had just been fucked. Thea stood up lazily to get it and her eyes fell on the screen. She saw a message from someone named 'Lollipop' and before she knew what she was doing, she was opening and reading it.

Wow. Hank had a girlfriend. Thea dropped the phone and quickly got into her clothes.

"Who's Lollipop?" she asked when Hank appeared.

He looked from her to the phone on the desk. "You went through my phone?"

"I didn't mean to. She sent you a message talking about how she hasn't seen you in days. You should have told me you have a girlfriend." Thea was trying to play it cool but she was so hot and angry.

"And you have a whole husband, what difference would it have made?"

That wasn't the response she was expecting. "This isn't about me."

"Okay, so let's make it about you. What are we really doing here? Are we going to keep pretending like your husband won't be back in few days?"

"I'm not pretending."

"What will happen next then? I'm going to leave town and this would just be a mistake you made, right?"

"That's not it. Anyway, we were talking about Lollipop."

Hank put on his clothes hastily. "What exactly is it then? You want to react about a supposed girlfriend when you have a husband you're not thinking of leaving."

"At least I was honest about my intentions, whereas you didn't care about my feelings enough to tell me about her!" That was what needed to be addressed!

"Do you care about my fucking feelings, Thea? I fuck you in the car and you run to your husband's office, I fuck you in my house and you're giggling over his fucking text. Did you care about my feelings then? You can't even fucking process your feelings like a grown woman and you want to preach to me about feelings?" Hank snatched his phone off the table. "You don't have the right to go through my phone, we're only fucking and not dating."

"You're disgusting," she said from lack of a reasonable response.

"You're going to have to pick the fucking side you're so scared of choosing, because I won't wait around for this bullshit."

He left her workstation and Thea fell on the sofa as he slammed the door.