Chapter 25

Hank

Hank took Thea to dinner out of town. The thing about being involved with a married woman was that you had to do everything in secret. He didn't mind a bit but it made things more real for Thea, and he knew she'd rather be in denial.

Thea sat so close to him when they got a table. He smiled as he took note of her glowing face, she looked so different now. She was radiating joy and he felt giddy knowing he was the cause of her happiness.

Her hand rested on his thigh and he took it in his. He rubbed it lazily with his thumb as they went through the menu. Thea pointed at what she wanted and he told the waiter when he came for their order.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Hank," Thea said.

"You're welcome."

She led his hand under her skirt and he looked straight into her eyes. Hank couldn't believe what his blushing princess was suggesting. Even now, she couldn't keep eye contact but she flipped her hair flippantly.

"Let's break few rules," she stated breathlessly and opened her laps beneath the table which he squeezed.

Why not? Hank's hand went higher and he stopped when his fingers found no material and only bare flesh.

"Panties, such a hassle."

"Yea?" he asked as he inserted a finger into her already wet pussy.

Thea gasped in reply then smiled slyly when he dipped two fingers in. He pushed her legs farther apart and she almost spilled her wine when he found her clit.

"Rest your head on my shoulder, we are going for a ride."

Thea obeyed and moaned softly in his ears. He motioned for the waiter to fill more wine into their glasses as Thea's legs shook underneath the table. He could tell she liked the idea of being caught with the way her body reacted. Her pussy juice was all over his fingers and he continued to tease her until she stared getting loud.

"Go to the bathroom, Thea." He wanted to give her the release she wanted but they were going to get busted if she came.

She stood awkwardly and he cleaned his fingers on the napkin as she walked to the bathroom. Hank beamed when he saw their food arriving. By the time Thea came back to the table, the waiter had left.

"You like?" he asked as she took a forkful of pasta.

"Very much."

They talked about things in general and he made sure they kept the conversation light. Hank enjoyed looking at Thea. There was just something about her that got him carried away. He kissed her hand when they finished eating and her eyes shone so brightly.

It wasn't lost on him that they had about three days left together. Her husband was going to be back from his trip and he was going to be leaving town. Thea wasn't coming with him, and it was foolish of him to have asked that of her anyway.

"We should get out of here?" he suggested.

"Can you drive?"

"Yea. I was barely drinking."

"Okay. Let's get out of here then."

Hank settled the bill and they left to the car. Hank turned on the radio as he drove and Thea switched the stations for a minute before settling for a hip hop channel.

"Not one of your slow shit," Thea said and looked at him.

"This is garbage. You want to compare this to my music collection?"