Chapter 16

Thea

This was a feeling that lived with her and she knew it all too well. This time though, she felt like it was intensified thanks to the drink she had. Hank had been right, this place was for sex.

"The bedroom," she said when Hank stayed rooted to the spot.

"I don't think I can make it there."

She slid down his body and noticed the vein protruding on his neck. He was straining for control and when her hands went to his belt, she felt how badly he needed to relieve himself. She freed him in a hurry and when her palm grazed his shaft, she felt beads of precum. She licked her lips and she felt the sensation all the way down to her slick core.

"Hmm, Thea?"

She pushed him to the sofa and climbed on his lap. Hank got a condom from his pocket and quickly sheathed himself, she placed herself over his dick and buried her head in his neck as she teased herself with his shaft. She lowered herself slowly and gave herself time to adjust to his huge dick. She had not had sex in over a year so she was tighter that usual.

"I'm going to hurt you," Hank groaned out in warning as he stretched her to the limit.

"You're not, relax." She caressed the vein straining in his neck and kissed him.

His hand on her waist tightened when he was all buried up to the hilt. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so full and she felt glorious. She moved slowly at first and Hank moved with her. He kissed her roughly and changed their position. Her back was now on the sofa and he wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

"I'm not going to break, please," she pleaded when he paused.

His eyes flashed and he smiled. "What do you want?"

"Let go."

She barely finished her sentence when his arm came around her waist and he thrust deeply into her. Her walls clenched around him and she panted when he hit the spot. She whispered "so close" to him and watched him lose the remainder of the control he was holding on to. None of them was in control, their body was and they had no choice but to give in to its need.

"We need the bed," he said then lifted her.

Their sweat drenched bodies tangled on the bed and Hank kissed her as he pounded roughly into her. He whispered sweet nothings into her ears and she bit her lips as they both came. The orgasm hit her differently and she shook like a leaf as blood rushed through her ears.

Hank rolled off her and tossed the used condom in the trash before lifting her off the bed. He took her to the shower and she giggled when she saw his dick was hard again.

Hank sprayed the shower on her boobs and her nipples pebbled at the pressure. Liquid pooled at her thighs and she arched into the spray of the water.

"Feels so good."

Her fingers found her moist center and she moaned as she touched her clit. Hank removed her fingers and hung the shower head.

"I want to taste you."

She dropped to her knees and took his dick into her mouth.

"Yes, oh yes," he whispered and she looked up at him.

His hand at the back of her head urged her to take more and she did. Thea sucked him and gagged when his length touched the back of her throat. She pushed her head back and forth on his cock and sucked him as hard as she could. When she felt his knees go weak, she smiled and swallowed the seed that spurted from his twitching cock. He took out his cock from her mouth when she almost choked.

"Now you can taste me," she said triumphantly.

Hank carried her back to the bedroom and his mouth sucked on her clit when he dropped her to the bed. Her legs pressed against his head as his tongue stroked her and he spread them apart and continued sucking her. She grabbed the bedsheet as he nibbled slightly on her clit.

"Hank, please," she pleaded when he buried his tongue inside her.

He shoved two fingers into her and she came undone on his face. He put on the condom he found in the beside drawer and flipped her until her ass was in the air. He held her two hands above her back and pounded into her. He released her hands and grabbed her waist when she arched into him and she held on tightly to the sheets.

He continued in a steady rhythm and her walls tightened around him until she was squeezing him. He plowed into her one last time and she found her release. He collapsed into bed when he came.

"Hell," she heard him say.

"What?"

"I'm going to hell for this."

Thea kissed him to shut him up and soon he fell asleep. She helped him dispose the condom and she smiled at her flushed skin when she looked in the bathroom mirror.

Thea slept naked beside him and he dragged her closer into him. She woke up sometime later and felt Hank's erection poking her back. When she turned, he kissed her nipples.

"I haven't paid much attention to them, have I?"

She smiled and nodded. "You can now."

He licked and sucked on her nipples then pinched them. She spread her legs when his fingers pried them opened. He continued sucking her breasts as his fingers played with her clit. When her breathing became pants and whimpers, he entered her smoothly and she kissed him roughly.

Thea moved with him as his length stroked her. His hands caressed her thighs and hands, and he brushed the sweat from her face as he kept stroking her with his thick length. He thumbed her clit and she came few seconds later, he plunged into her and came after her. He kissed her face and went to the bathroom.

"I'm hungry," she told him when he came back from the bathroom. "Come with me." She took his hand and they went to the tray of food in the living room.

Thea ate grapes and fed Hank some from her mouth. They giggled like high school lovers as he pulled her on top of him. She was on her third or fourth orgasm and she still wanted more. She stroked him and licked the precum from her fingers then licked his nipples. He fed her more grapes and ate from her mouth before entering her. She sighed in contentment and moved on his dick.