Chapter 37

Hank

Hank dozed off for a bit and woke up to the side of the bed cold and empty. He got up and rushed into the living room, found it empty but relaxed when he noticed Thea's shoes by the couch.

Hank took a deep breath and went into the kitchen, he stood there for a while just staring outside the window. When he heard the front door open, he went to look. Thea strolled in wearing one of his shirts and his bathroom slippers that was clearly oversized for her.

"You good?" he asked just because he didn't know how else to start a better conversation.

They had been apart for years and now she was in his house wearing his things. He'd have liked for it to remain so but there was too much to address between them. They couldn't move forward without unpacking most of the things that happened years ago.

"Yea." She shut the door but didn't move away from it. "Good morning, took a walk to clear my head."

Hank drew closer to her and rubbed her neck. "That bad, huh?"

She looked up at him and he saw the question in her eyes. Even he didn't know what they were doing but he didn't want to let her go now that she appeared so suddenly into his life.

"Hank?"

"Let's just stay in bed all day," he said too quickly.

He wasn't ready to open the can of worms because of how unpredictable Thea was. What if he wasn't enough for her? Worse, what if she didn't feel what he felt? He couldn't get her back just to lose her again.

His hand on her neck continued its administration and he lowered his face and allowed his breath skim her face. Her eyes became clouded and her mouth slightly opened ajar.

"I hate that I want you so much," she said breathlessly as her palm came out to rub his chest. "Even after all these years, I still want you."

He could hear the irritation in her voice. She pinched his right nipple very hard and Hank's hand on her neck stilled. Thea let out a humorless laugh when her other hand found his dick hard in his pants.

"Give me a chance to make things right, please," he pleaded shamelessly.

This couldn't be the end of it, he had to have a fairer chance. She couldn't write him off based off their past situation, he needed her to experience him as simply Hank and not Hank the driver.

"I can't, I just want to hate you."

Her hands were now rubbing on his chest and he trapped them within his. Thea looked from their hands to his face before standing on her toes to kiss him. Hank evaded her kiss expertly and her tongue came out to lick his cheek. He dropped her hands and stepped back.

"You can't hate me and want me, I won't allow it. You should leave."

He knew what she wanted. It was as if she'd convinced herself that the best way to get over the situation was to just keep fucking him. It could work for her but it surely wouldn't help him. He'd only become more helpless and pathetic.

Thea looked dazed for a second before she walked up to him. "How dare you?" she spat before slapping him across the cheek.

Hank watched as she fought for control and lost. When her palm struck his cheek again, he expected it. The third time, he caught her arm and pushed her against the door.

"I've been wanting to do that since I found out about you two. You don't understand how much I detest your guts."

She was daring him and he sighed as he strained for control. He was so tempted to bend her over his laps and spank her until she realized how much he loved her doubtful ass, instead he kissed her and she returned it like she was perched for the taste of his lips.

"Fuck me hard, please," she begged when he tore his lips off hers.

He didn't know what she was up to but he felt an urge to oblige. When he bit her shoulder then kissed the same spot, she moaned. Thea turned her back to him and he felt his dick respond as she rubbed against him.

He grabbed her neck from behind and nudged her knees apart. He could hear her panting heavily and he almost lost his mind when he dipped his middle finger into her pussy. How could they be so turned on right now? He knew he could sometimes be classified as unhinged but had he somehow ruined her too?

Hank tore his shirt off her then quickly discarded his pants, Thea moaned when he spanked her ass and he felt her pleasure deep in his soul. He fucked her against the door then on the couch before they ended up on the dining table. They were both breathing heavily and Thea bit hard on his lips as they came together.

"I love you," he said as he collapsed on top of her. He rested most of his weight on his arm as he waited for what seemed like forever.

"You really hurt me. I had never felt so broken," she responded.

Her words touched him deeply. He wished he could go back in time and make everything right. "I know and I'm sorry," he said in his most sincere voice.

She waited for five seconds but it felt like eternity before responding. When she said those words back to him, he smiled wilder than he had ever smiled in his life.

Hank got off her then carried her to the bathroom to wash. They ended up in bed and he giggled like a school girl when she spooned him.

"I missed you so much, Thea."

"Not as much as I did you."

He turned to look at her and she smiled as he pinched her nose.

"What are we going to do now?" he asked.

"Live happily ever after..."

He chuckled. "Is there such a thing?"

"We'll make it our thing, I promise. Just stay with me."

Hank saw as clearly as she did the differences between them but they were going to make it work.

"Do you have a tux?"

"No. Are you planning a wedding already?" he joked.

"I have a dinner tonight. Will you be my date after we find you a tux?"

He kissed her deeply then looked into her eyes. "I'll always be your date whenever you want. I love you, Thea, unconditionally and irrevocably."

"Say that again."

He repeated his statement and wiped tears as they fell off her face.

"You're mine and I'm yours," she said before kissing him.

He threw his leg around hers and pulled her closer. "Mine."