Chapter 36

Thea

The question kind of brought her back to reality. Thea had asked to see Hank to say goodbye, it was a silly excuse but she'd been sentimental about leaving without a proper goodbye for the second time.

And when she'd later asked if he had a family, she'd had been pleased with his response. The evening had turned around from that point. Thea sipped the wine and placed the glass on the table in the middle of the room.

"I shouldn't be here." She stood and grabbed her purse.

Hank stood also. "Thea, please."

She heard the gut wrenching plea and looked into his eyes. She was so scared, especially because she knew how easily she wanted him. Again. There was nothing holding her back this time and the idea terrified her.

Hank came closer and touched her neck. "Please, stay. Just this night, Thea."

She turned her head and kissed his hand. She wanted this, wanted him and she was obviously going to regret giving in later but she threw caution to the wind and stood on her tippy toes. Hank met her face with his and she wrapped her arms around his neck as they shared a deep, sloppy kiss.

It felt as if two planets crashed into each other and Thea wanted to combust from the heat of it all. As his hand rested gently on her butt, she stepped closer to him and closed the little space between them. She moaned out loud when his mouth left hers, Thea dragged his face back to hers and he complied by licking her lips.

When they couldn't get enough of each other, they started pulling off their clothes. Thea pushed her dress strap down and raised the clothe above her head. She helped Hank with his belt buckle as he took his shirt off. Her hands dropped from the belt and went to his bare chest, he still looked every bit as buff as he used to.

Hank's hands joined hers and he took them in his. He rested his head on hers and spoke gravely, "I don't want us to rush into this."

Thea bit her lips and nodded then watched as he picked her discarded gown from the floor. When he stretched his hand out for hers, she took it and followed him as he walked away from the living room. They reached what looked to be his bedroom and Hank paused.

"Do you want a shower?"

Thea nodded from being too overwhelmed to talk. If he didn't want sex then what did he want? Her mind played tricks on her and formed an image of them being a happy family. She gulped and went into the bathroom when he nudged her.

Hank soaped the washing foam while she unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties. There was a way he touched her that melted her rigid core as he washed her body. He dropped kisses at her nape and caressed her back.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he kissed the trail down her back.

Thea could feel all doubt leave her mind as Hank worshipped her body in the most intimate way she'd ever experienced. He washed and cleaned her then mopped her body with a fluffy towel. He got one of his soft cotton shirts for her and she wore it then got into bed per his request.

Hank went back into the bathroom then came out wearing only his pajamas bottoms and accompanied with the scent of the bar soap. He joined her in bed and spooned her. Thea couldn't remember the last time she'd been this intimate with anyone. She didn't encourage it with her lovers and she realized how much she had deprived herself.

Gosh, how she missed his touch. He had taken care of her all those years and he was doing it again hours into meeting her. Thea pulled his arm closer around her and Hank placed a leg over hers. She fell asleep afterwards and woke up suddenly.

Thea could feel Hank's breath on her neck and she knew he wasn't sleeping.

"Still having trouble sleeping?"

The leg over hers moved upward and she felt kisses on her neck. "Go back to sleep, don't worry about me."

Thea tried to ignore the aching pulse in between her thighs as he moved his leg up and down hers. She could feel her nipples beading and she shut her eyes tightly. He kissed her neck again and she moaned out his name and arched her butt into his groin.

Hank took his leg off hers and she sighed in disappointment until his hand went underneath her shirt, he found a nipple and rolled it between his fingers. Thea arched into his hardness and moaned quietly when he bit her neck.

Hank rolled away and she heard the bedside drawer open and close. He was back beside her within seconds and when his hand rested on her bare hip, she bit her lips in anticipation. As Hank entered her, she felt every inch and gasped. He raised one of her legs and moved in and out of her slowly.

"Use your words, baby."

"Fuck me, please."

"Gladly."

Thea bit her lips to keep from screaming as Hank found and rubbed her clit. She rested her upper body on her left arm and used her right hand to pull his thigh closer to her.

"I missed every bit of you, Thea."

He moved in and out of her while hitting every spot. Tremors were racking through her body and she was moaning out his name in a way she hadn't in years. Hank was encouraging her to come and she was so close all she could do was moan and whimper.

When he sped up his thrust and rubbed her clit, she bursted into a thousand pieces as her body milked the intense orgasm. She shuddered in pleasure as Hank came and they laid in bed for over twenty minutes with Hank running his hand over her body while whispering sweet nonsense into her ear. He got up from bed and she stretched before joining him in the bathroom.

"Thank you," she said without any explanation.

Hank ran his fingers through her hair then pulled her in for a hug. Thea bursted into tears from processing so much feeling within very few hours and he rubbed her back while promising her that everything was going to be fine. She didn't know how he knew but she hugged him back and cried some more. They left the bathroom after she gathered her composure and she slept off in his warm embrace.