More Information

"Not a chance!" Lydia laughed as her and Stiles played Just Dance 3 at his house. It was Stiles' turn to pick the song, and he somehow found the Gummy Bear song. Stiles was saying how he could easily beat Lydia.

"I'm so beating you, Martin! You wait and see." Stiles said flaring his arms, and stretching his legs getting ready to 'beat' Lydia.

Lydia laughed. "Nu-uh! You wait for it Stilinski! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't dance like Michael Jackson."

Stiles bursted out laughing. "Okay, lets get started!" Stiles was just about the press 'DANCE' button when he quickly turned to Lydia. "If I lose, I owe you 5 bucks. You loose, I get to give you a kiss."

Lydia smiled, and turned to the screen. "Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the dance was over, it was obvious who won. Stiles. Lydia wasn't surprised. Stiles was amazing at dancing. Lydia wiped the sweat off her forehead. She turned to Stiles with her hands on waist.

Stiles turned to Lydia as well, and gave an elfin grin. Lydia laughed as he wiggled his eye brows, and spread his arms wide. "You owe me a big giant kiss!"

Lydia rolled her eyes, and started to walk towards Stiles. Stiles grasped her waist, and pulled her forward. Lydia's eyes locked with his honey brown ones, and they stared at each other with grins. Lydia finally stood on her tippy toes, and kissed Stiles.

Stiles fully wrapped his arms around Lydia's waist, and bent down to deepen their kiss. Lydia swung her arms over his shoulders, and her fingers ran through his soft brown hair.

Lydia felt Stiles' tongue gently slide into her mouth. Lydia's lipstick smeared all over his lips, and their lips were sliding over each other. Lydia's lips felt sore, but some how she liked this feeling. It wasn't as sore as it could've been, but still, the sensation felt blissful.

Stiles quickly picked her up, and brought her over to his couch, and set her down. He laid over top of her. He bent down, and their lips connected again. Lydia pushed him up, and to the other side of the couch. Now she laid on top of him, and she was kissing him.

Lydia's tongue entered his mouth this time, and from time to time it would slip out, and they would just kiss passionately. They broke apart, and took deep breaths staring at each other.

"You sure you want to go all they way?" Stiles asked as he had his hands on Lydia waist. Lydia just looked at him, and smiled. She finally nodded her head.

"I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia was joyfully humming in her hallway at school. Her long weekend was sadly over, but boy, had she spent it wonderfully. Mostly because she had spent it with Stiles. They had finally had some real connection, and Lydia couldn't help but feel pleasure coursing through her body.

Lydia reached her locker, and put the combonation in it. She opened it up, and started to put her things in, and take some things out that she needed.

"Stiles was mine first, I already marked my territory." A voice echoed in the back of her head. Malia. Lydia had totally forgot about Malia. Her head was so wrapped up in Stiles, she had forgotten about the psycho were-coyote.

Lydia shook her head. Malia was probably just mad. At least, Lydia hoped.

"Lydia, come here. To the front of the school." A voice said. Karma. Karma was here? At school? Right at this moment? What did that crazy fox want now?

Lydia sighed, and shut her locked. She put her lock back on, and was starting to head to the two front doors. Suddenly, someone stepped infront of her.