Don't lie to me please...

NOTE: OKAY, SO BEFORE YOU START READING, LET ME EXPLAIN! ON my chapter, Walking with Him, and Her, it left off with Stiles wanting to talk to Lydia about Malia, so here it is!! Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lydia, did Malia come to your house?" Stiles asked as he and Lydia walked back to her house.

Lydia shook her head. "N-nope...she certainly did not." Lydia said as she slightly stuttered. She looked away from Stiles' eyes, and gazed down at her shoes.

"Lydia, don't lie to me." Stiles said shifting his head where he could get a glimpse of Lydia's emerald eyes.

"I'm not-" Lydia shot her head up, and stared deep into Stiles' brown eyes. Lydia sighed. "She came once..."

Stiles backed up a bit, and flared his arms. "Lydia!"

"I'm sorry, Stiles! I don't want you to worry about me!" Lydia told him reaching her hand out.

Stiles turned around, and ran his hand through his hair. Lydia pulled her hand back, and crossed her arms tightly. "S-Stiles...I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"What did she say?" He demanded.

Lydia gave him a questioning look. "W-What?"

"What did Malia say? Did she hurt you? Did she barge into your house without being invited in?" Stiles asked a million of questions.

"Which one do you want me to answer first?"

"The first one, then the second one, then the third." He replied.

"She said..." Lydia started but then she remembered what Malia said. Lydia took in a deep breath. "She said that I was a boy stealer, and that she would get you back...She told me that she was your girlfriend first, and that you were already hers."

Stiles seemed to get really tense,and uncomfortable when Lydia explained what Malia had done. Lydia then continued. "No, she didn't hurt me...at least not physically. Mentally she damaged me pretty bad. And no. She didn't invade my house, I let her in because she was soaked."

Stiles was breathing a little heavy, and he looked mad, and sad. He walked over to Lydia and just hugged her. "I'm sorry...Lydia."

She hugged Stiles back, and shook her head. "It's my fault. I probably just should have made her leave."

"No, it's my fault. As your boy friend I'm suppose to protect you from my crazy ex-girlfriend." Stiles said hugging Lydia around her waist.

"Stiles, trust me, It's fine. I can handle myself." Lydia released from Stiles' grasp, but he still had his hands around Lydia's waist. Lydia looked at him, and she could see his disturbed face. "C'mon Stiles. Why don't we go to your house, and lay off some steam by just relaxing and things?"

Stiles smiled, and nodded. "I think we both need that. Okay, lets go, I just got Just Dance 3."

Lydia smiled, and they started to walk to Stiles' jeep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Okay, so this next half/weird 2nd part of the chapter is where Lydia just found the note in her door. Around there, so enjoy!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia was screaming in the middle of the woods. She was yelling for Karma, and crying all at the same time. She was sick of having to deal with all this lying, and craziness. She wanted everything to be over, but sadly, she lived in Beacon Hills. And nothing was ever 'over' in Beacon Hills.

"KARMA!" Lydia screamed as loud as she could. "GET OUT HERE!"

"Lydia, whats wrong? You can hear your screams a mile away." Karma said as she suddenly appeared out of the brush.

Lydia turned towards Karma with the note in her hand. "This!" Lydia yelled waving the note in her hand showing it to Karma.

Karma's ears perked up. "Whats that?"

"It's a note from Izel!" Lydia told the fox.

"Oh? And what does it read?" Karma asked.

Lydia unfolded the note, and read it loud. With each word, the fox slowly crouched down lower to the ground.

Once Lydia was finished, she stared down at the fox. "Karma, I understand you have secerets, but lying to me about what you are is where I break the line."

"Lydia...please understand what I have hidden is for the best." Karma said rising up.

Lydia rolled her teary eyes. "What is so important that you have hidden that you have to lie?"

Karms shook her head. "I'm not who you think I am...I can tell you that."

"Karma, thats not what I want to hear! I want to hear whats wrong with you... you're always so distant...whats so bad that you have to sneak around all the time?"

Karma almost seemed to show real sadness. Lydia kneeled down and looked at Karma. "Tell me the truth...please?"

Karma turned around, and shook her head twice. She then started to walk away. "Karma? Karma!"

Lydia started to walk towards the fox, and follow her. "Karma, stop! Please, c'mon Karma!"

Karma didn't look back, or say anything. Lydia started to get a little angry. "KARMA!"

Karma then spun around. "The note was right! I'm not a fox!"

Lydia stopped at the sudden snap of the fox. "W-What...?"

Karma took in a deep breath. "My real name is Rachel Karmen White, but people called me Karma because I always had bad luck."

"P-People?" Lydia asked stuttering.

Karma nodded, and continued. "I lived in Chicago, and went to high school just like any other regular junior."

"J-J-Junior? You mean-"

"I was a human before." Karma said.

"You need to tell me everything, Karma. And don't leave one single detail out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,500 reads?? Nah, no way did I ever think I would make it this far. Thank you so much, guys. I mean it!! This is more than I can ever ask for, it means a lot that people actually take real time to read my long boring stories, so thank you so much,and I hope you enjoy this weird chapter.(It's a little confusing..."