Chapter 23

~1 month later~

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked different, very different. You smiled at yourself. You did it. You were finally slim.

You took a bath quickly and changed into your uniform. You bought a new uniform since your old one didn't anymore. You were happy that the girls helped you improve your style and sense of fashion.

Once again, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

Instead of tying your hair into low ponytails, you let it down and brushed your bangs neatly. You put a lip balm on your lips and smiled at yourself.

Right, your braces were also gone and you couldn't be happier about it.

You looked at your wristwatch. It said 7:12 am. You gotta go.

You ran downstairs, to the dining area.

"Morning," You greeted as you took an apple and bit it.

"Morning," The boys greeted back at you.

"Wow, you really changed," Sungwoon said.

"Yep, for the better." You said as you munched the apple in your hand.

"I'm proud," Jisung said.

"Thanks," You said.

"You look cuter and prettier. Yah, Daniel! Can I date your sister?" Jihoon said playfully. He winked at you while smiling, indicating he was going to tease your brother. You winked back.

"Hell no!" Daniel said.

"Aw come on~," Jihoon grabbed Daniel by his arm and shook him a bit while pouting.

"You want me to smack you or what?" Daniel glared at the younger.

"Chill, I'm just kidding," Jihoon said.

"Bye guys, I need to go now." You said as you threw your finished apple.

"Bye," they said.

"Bye, oppa." You said as you kissed his cheeks.

"Bye, Yeonie." He said as he flicked your forehead. You winced and pinched his arm, he also winced. You ran outside before he could even catch you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were already on the bus and were waiting for you to show up. They hated to admit the fact that they missed you even though you played with their feelings.

It has been a while since they saw you.

Even though they were always stopping by your house to deliver the paper works and notes to you, they didn't even saw you. They'll just put the papers on the mat outside your house and the next day, the papers were still outside but with answers and finished. That went on for the whole month.

They were a bit guilty because they refused to talk to you on that day even though you wanted to talk to them. They hoped that things will be back to normal once you were back.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were running but you felt lighter. You were happy.

You finally reached the bus stop and immediately spotted a bus. You entered the bus to only make eye contact with familiar faces. It was them.

The boys were staring at you for some reason. You looked too familiar. It was you.

You broke the eye contact and sat at one of the seats at the front. It was still a bit early. You sat there feeling a bit nervous. You can feel their eyes on you.