Chapter 47

You wiped your sweat as you walked to the door.

The person rang the bell again.

"Wait!" You yelled as you opened the door. Upon seeing the person, your eyes widened.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?!" You whisper yelled as you pulled them inside as if you have a choice, right?

"No, what are you doing here? And with a shirt like that?" Daniel said as he pointed at your crop top.

"Jennie chose this." You frowned.

"Oh, hello" You bowed to the unexpected visitors, Got7.

"How did you find me and what are they doing here?" You whispered to Daniel.

"Blame your GPS and let Jihyo answer your second question." He said casually. You wanted to just beat the life out of him. He really can't shut his mouth.

"Huh?" Jihyo asked.

"She's asking what they're doing here?" Daniel said as he looked at the boys.

"Oh, they just wanted to meet you. They already saw me video calling you." Jihyo said.

"Oh,"

"Jiyeon, who's there---!!" Myungjun bowed when he saw the visitors.

"No need to bow," Jaebeom said, chuckling a bit.

"Wow, we have 27 visitors. I guess we'll have to order pizza." Dongmin said as he took out his phone.

"We don't have many chairs here, sorry," Jinwoo said as he bowed.

"Oh we're ok, thank you," Tzuyu said.

"Anyways, what are you doing here Jiyeon? In a boy's house?" Daniel said.

"I forgot to take a popcorn with me," Seongwoo said as he shook his head.

"Shut up," Both you and Daniel spat, glaring at the male.

"Wow," Jackson said in amusement.

"We're practicing for the music fest. We were chosen to be the school's representative." You said.

"And that's why I'm wearing this." You said.

"Wait, you guys are going to perform? Can we watch you guys practice?" Chaeyoung bombarded.

The boys and you looked at each other.

"S-Sure,"

-------------------------------------------------------------

You and the boys gulped in nervousness. Like, who wouldn't be nervous if idols will be watching you perform, right?

"Ready?" Jinwoo asked.

"Yep," Bin said.

Jinwoo put down the phone and went to his position.

And then the music started. You all made sure to give your all.

*Note: You guys aren't doing an acapella.*

(Gene: Sorry, I have to put this here again. Just to make sure you guys remember.)

You: Chaktah!

Bin: Oh ah!

Bin: Hey there kkaego sipji aneun kkumiya neoneun naege
Modu hwaljjak pineun gyejeol hangaunde
Ttaseuhan haetsareul dama jogeum neujeun nareul gamssa

Dongmin: Kkumeul seneun mankeumman
Ni sone gildeullyeojyeo nan

Minhyuk:  Nan gajin kkumi neomu maneunga bwa
Nae songarak 10gaeroneun mojara