Chapter 8

"Let's open it." You said as you snatched the envelope from Sanha.

You opened it to reveal a piece of paper that has the words 'open me' written on it. You obeyed it.

As soon you opened it, a very bright light surrounded all of you.

"What's happening?!" Sanha panicked as he shook you.

"You gotta calm down, kid!" You yelled at him.

And finally, the bright light was gone but you were not at the lockers anymore, instead, you were all in a white room, although, it doesn't have a door nor a window.

"Hello? Anyone?" You yelled as you looked around.

"What are you doing? You can't just yell like that!" Sanha whisper yelled at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Where's the paper? It might be able to help us to come back." Dongmin asked.

It wasn't in your hand so you searched your pocket. You looked at the boys with wide eyes.

"You sure it isn't in your pocket?" Jinwoo asked. You nodded.

"Shit," He cursed, earning a smack from Myungjun. He looked at the older male with the 'why'd you do that for?' look.

"We have two children here, you can't just curse like that." He scolded.

"And who're the 'two children'?" You asked, making Myungjun chuckle a little.

"You and Sanha," He said as he pointed at the two of you.

"Yah!" Both you and Sanha yelled. He only chuckled again.

"I see...you found my invitation already." A sudden voice spoke, making all of you scream.

All of you looked at the owner of the voice, turned out it was from a magic-looking lady. Crazy right?

"Who are you? And why are you floating?" You boldly asked, trying to hide your fear as the boys hid behind you. The lady chuckled.

"Oh Jiyeon...you're still brave and bold, you're still the same as before." The lady chuckled as she patted your head. For some reason, you felt familiar with her touch.

"W-What's that supposed to mean? Did I meet you before? But I'm certain that I did not. And how'd you known my name? Are you a witch or something? Please tell me you're not a witch." You bombarded.

"Easy there, I will answer all of those." She said as she laughed.

And you were amazed, she looks so beautiful.

"The answer in your first, second and third question is...you'll know it in the right time, there's always a right time for everything and you just have to be patient." She said she smiled at you.

"And for the fourth and also for the fifth, No, I'm not a witch, I'm a goddess. The goddess and protector of nature. I certainly don't have a name but everyone calls me Mother Nature, I control nature's balance." She added.

"Wow..." Your mouth was wide open.

"I'm glad she's not a witch." Sanha sighed in relief.

"Ahh Sanha, still adorable as ever." Mother Nature giggled.

"You know me too?" He asked with wide eyes.

"All of you," She replied.

"How?" Minhyuk asked.

"I told you, all of you will know the answers at the right time." She said.

"Come here, Myungjun." She looked at him.