Chapter 22

You woke up feeling sad. Yes, you were sad.

You tried to stay positive but you just can't. You even checked the group chat but there was nothing there.

The door opened.

"Wake up Jiyeon, we have visitors," Daniel said as he shook you slightly.

"Visitors?" You asked as you looked at him.

"Yeah," He said as he smiled. Upon seeing your state, he frowned.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." You smiled.

"But--" You cut him off.

"Let's go! You told me we have visitors right?" You said. He only nodded in defeat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't believe your eyes. You weren't sure if you were dreaming or not.

"Pinch me," You whispered to your brother.

"What? Why?" He asked furrowing his brows.

You pinched him instead, he yelped. He glared at you and pinched you back as an act of revenge.

"Ow!" You hissed as you flicked his forehead. You weren't dreaming.

"Oh my god, it's Twice!" You squealed. The girls laughed at your reaction. Your face became red in embarrassment.

"How are you, Jiyeon?" Jihyo asked you.

"I'm fine now, eonnie." You said.

"That's good then," She said. You nodded glancing at the other girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------

All of you were eating breakfast. Your brother cooked with your help. You still haven't touched your food because you remembered something.

They were calling me yesterday...I don't even know why.

Aish Jiyeon! You should've stayed and talked to them! Idiot!

What if they like you back, huh?

Psshh, them? Liking me? No way!

Aish!----

"Jiyeon!" Daniel yelled as he shook you. You flinched a little as you blinked multiple times.

"W-What?" You asked.

"Dude, you were spacing out again." He frowned.

"I was?" You asked really dumbfounded.

"Do you have any problem? I told you, you can talk about out with me." He said worriedly.

"But we have visitors right now." You whispered at him.

"Don't worry they might be able to help you." He said with a smile. The others gave you a reassuring smile. You sighed. You were quiet for some time.

"I confessed to someone yesterday, it was an accident actually." You said.

Your brother was drinking that time and when you told them that, he spat out the water he was drinking.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I accidentally confessed to someone-- I mean to them." You said.

"What the-- Yah, Kang Jiyeon!" Your brother yelled.

"What? You were just telling me to tell you my problem and now what? You're not even helping right now." You said as you sighed.

"Aish, Daniel." Seongwoo patted Daniel's back harshly.