Chapter 49

"What the heck are you guys putting on my face?" You asked followed by a sneeze.

"It's called makeup, hun," Ahra said as she finally finished tying up your hair into high pigtails.

"Jennie, it's really irritating." You whined.

"Tell me about it," Myungjun said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"The blush is killing me." He said frowning a little.

"You're not alone hyung," Sanha said as he sighed.

"Isn't it finish yet?" You asked Jennie as you groaned. The boys were already done with their makeup.

"Just a little more...there!" Jennie said as she smiled at you.

"Thank god." You said as you sighed in relief and put on your high knee white socks and white sneakers with a touch of pink and black on them. Finally, you stood up from your chair and stretched.

"We're all pink." You frowned a bit as you looked at the mirror. You were wearing a white plain T-shirt and pink overall shorts.

"Yeah, and we can't do anything about it," Dongmin said as he fixed his pink beret.

"Omg, you guys look cute!" You squealed wanting to pinch their cheeks.

"Thanks," they murmured.

"Wait, guys, a little more touch," Ahra said as she took out what looked like stickers that come in different shapes.

"Why do we need that?" Jinwoo asked, lowkey protesting.

"You need it under your eyes," Ahra said as he put some on the boys.

"Oh please, isn't this bandaid that you drew on my nose enough?" You asked.

"Fyi, Jennie drew that not me." She said as she proceeded to put some stickers on both sides of your eyes.

"There!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

You and the boys were sitting while waiting at the backstage. You were feeling cold, the winter season only made it worst.

In just a few days, the class will be suspended for winter vacation. Though, the snow hasn't fallen yet.

Minhyuk, who was beside you, noticed that you were cold. He put his pink coat on you.

"Thanks," You said.

"Wear it for a while." He said.

"Ok,"

After about 10 minutes, the staff told you guys to get ready.

You gave Minhyuk his coat again and stood up.

You were quite nervous since many students from different schools were going to watch you. Not only students but teachers and parents as well.

"You're nervous?" Myungjun asked.

"Yeah,"

"Same,"

"I think Daniel's going to watch." You said.

"That's good, right?" Jinwoo said.

"I don't know, I'm kinda worried. What if his fans notice?"

"I'm sure that the fans already know that he's here. I mean, the world already knows that you're Kang Daniel's sister." Dongmin said.

"Yeah, that actually makes...sense." You said.

"Ok, everyone! Now, moving on to the next performer, ASTRO!"