7

"Follow her

"Follow her." I told ski as I stared down this nigga ToNy.

He nodded. "Gotta blast!" And he ran out.

I waited for the sound of the door closing and stalked towards him.

"If you wanna fight me, at least have a reason to." He said.

I choked a laughed. "I don't want to fight you. Fighting is for kids. I'm too mature for that. I'd rather kill you."

He scoffed. "How can you joke around with that after somebody just shot Cora's brother."

"Who said I was joking?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "If I could, I would, but this house is already a crime scene."

"You're all cap."

"You wanna say that again?" I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "Cause I don't give a fuck. I know enough about you to make your death look like an accident."

He froze. "W-What th-he fuc-ck?"

"I know everything. I know your name. I know your address, I know your social security number, I know what type of car you drive. I know all your family. I know your weaknesses."

He shook his head. "You're fucking psychotic."

"Tell somebody who doesn't already know that." I laughed. "So here's what you're going to do." I cocked back my gun. "You're going to stay away from her. I've already warned you once, this is the second time. And i don't usually give second chances. Be grateful I'm being generous. Leave."

"How do you know I won't go to the police after this?"

I rolled my eyes. "You can try, but they won't do shit. My name doesn't exist to them. Now get the fuck out!"

He grabbed his shit and bolted out of the house.

I laughed watching him. I really don't believe in second chances. I'll just give him that hope for now.

My phone rang. I answered knowing it was Tank. "Yeah."

"We have a lead. Trunks just found a cellphone signal thats not any of ours by the warehouse when Craig left yesterday."

"Good work. Trace it down. I want a name and an address by tonight."

"Yes, of course. We're on it."

I hung up and tucked my phone into my pocket. I roamed Cora's room. It was nice but really small and cramped up.

I'd fucking die in here from claustrophobia.

I pulled back her sheets, finding nothing. I looked around her drawers, finding nothing. Although them lace panties ain't nothing.

Aight lemme stop being a perverted ass nigga.

I looked under her bed, around her shoe rack, in her closet and found nothing.

I know it wasn't just some plain ole' murder investigation. I know a rival had something to do with it.