38

I wrote most of this chapter drunk so excuse the mess😃

I jumped up when I felt a pillow hit me. "Wha- what?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"C'mon. I'll take you home."

I looked up at Jahseh and shook my head. "I'll wait for Tank."

"He's not getting out right now. He's asleep. I'll bring you back tomorrow. C'mon." He played with my hair.

"O-Okay.." I grabbed his hand and stood up. I picked up the pillow that Jahseh threw at me and laid it on the couch.

Jahseh wrapped his arm around my waist as he led me out of the room. I was half awake so I leaned my body on his.

Everything else seemed like a blur. Before I knew it I was home already.

I fell back on my bed and clutched my blanket close.

"Move over."

I rolled myself to the left side of the bed, pressing myself against the wall, not caring as all i wanted was to sleep.

I felt the bed dip and then I was pulled against him. His face was in the crook of my neck, laying gentle kisses. I felt his hand on my hip. I rested my hand on his, my thumb subconsciously rubbing circles on the dorsal side.

"Cora."

I whimpered softly.

".........." He spoke but it only sounded like mumbles.

"Mhm..." I hummed and allowed sleep to fully overtake me.

.......

THUMP

"Shit." Jahseh muttered.

I lifted my head. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, doing something that I couldn't see because his back was to me. He hands moved fast.

Is he jerking off in my room right now?

"Jah?"

He grunted before turning to face me. "Yeah?"

"What're you doing?"

"Flipping my knife." He said before throwing it in the air.

I jumped when it landed beside my face.

"You're fine. Don't you know already that I know how to aim?" He snatched it, twirling it around his wrist. "Watch." He pointed with his free hand at my poster of a rose.

It was a black and white rose held by a hand who wore a diamond ring.

"Diamond." He threw the knife and it stuck to the poster, going through the diamond part of it. He stood up and pulled the knife out of my wall. He sat back down on my bed. "Thumb." Before he threw it again, I rested my hand on his shoulder.