19

"JAHSEH!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!"

I smiled as I saw her repeatedly knock on my door that was now locked.

"Jahseh!! Please!! What did you do!?!?!"

I'm probably wrong for this. Yeah, I feel bad, but she'll be thanking me later.

I know what I saw.

When is this damn pill gonna hit her huh?

I opened my door, making her drop onto my arms since she was leaning on my door. "Relax, you're not gonna die. Yo after I fuck yo shit up, you might. Ion know."

She pushed me back, making me fall back onto my bed.

Damn she strong.

"You wanna be on top? Okay then." I stuck out my tongue and laughed.

She scrunched up her face. "What did you do!!"

"Nothing! Damn! Sit down!"

"I'm calling Ski! Im leaving!" She yanked my phone from my pocket.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto me, onto my lap. "Where, you can't leave." I laughed. I gripped my phone out of her hands and threw it far from us.

"Let me go!"

I gripped her hips as she tried to get off me. "Stop struggling. Im barely doing anything."

She shuffled a little and then her movement slowed down.

I raised my eyebrows. "You feel that shit now?"

She groaned. "W-What the fuck!"

I wrapped my hand around her throat and turned us around. Her legs wrapped around my waist, making the shirt she was wearing ride up, her panties showing for me. I pressed myself up against her. "Watch yo language."

Her eyes widened. "G-Get away."

"Why? You sure you want me to leave you alone?"

She turned her head aside and whimpered. "What did you give me, Jahseh!"

I chuckled and hovered closer to her. "What do you feel? I bet you're dripping, huh?" I pressed myself harder against her.

"Y-You're disgusting!" She turned to look at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. You say that a lot, yet you're not pushing me away. Come on, just admit you want the dagger."

She laughed. "I would never want you. I tried to be civil, I tried to be nice. You helped but now you're making me worse. Let me go!" Her hands reached up to my chest.

She tried to push me off, but I didn't budge.

I leaned down and kissed her jaw. I used my hands to pin hers beside her head. I moved on to her neck. I kissed around to find that sweet spot.