12

I jumped up from my sleep when I heard somebody collapse on the ground

I scratched my head and stood up, jogging over to where I heard it, which was the kitchen.

I felt dizzy as shit. I shouldn't mix drugs.

I flipped on the light switch and froze in my place when I saw Cora on the ground. I kneeled beside her and looked her over.

Her skin was slightly paler, some parts looked like it was getting blue.. Her forehead was covered in sweat.

What the fuck? What did she do? Whats happening to her?

I grabbed her phone, that laid beside her, and shoved it into my pocket. I quickly carried her back into her room. I laid her on the bed.

"SKI!!!" I shouted, panicking.

Thats when Cora slowly opened her eyes, regaining her consciousness. Her pupils were shrunk.

I felt like I could barely see them.

I placed my fingers on her to feel her pulse and noticed how slow and irregular it was.

I already fucking knew and I felt a strong pain hit my chest.

"STOKELEY!!!"

I heard footsteps run into the room. "What?!"

"She's fucking overdosing!"

His breathing hitched in his throat. He was shocked and frozen too. He tried to speak but said fuck it. He ran back out.

She went limp in my arms.

"No, no, no. Come on, Cora. Open your eyes." I almost begged when she lost her consciousness again.

I pulled open her drawers, looking for anything. Of course they're fucking empty.

She doesn't live here anymore!

I grabbed a rag from thr bathroom and dabbed her forehead to wipe her sweat off.

"What did you do!?" I shouted at her.

She let out a weak laugh.

Ski came into the room with his phone against his ear. "Just hurry up." He pleaded, coming to sit next to Cora.

"Who are you on the phone with."

"Coolie. Hes across the street, remember? He knows what we should do."

I nodded.

Of course Coolie knows what to do. He had the same situation with his mom and dad.

"He said we need to hold her down."

Her head rose up. "W-What a-are you d-doing..."

"We're not gonna let you die, Cora." I shook my head.