16

"Label your questions! Tell me why you answered what you did

"Label your questions! Tell me why you answered what you did." The teacher announced to the whole class.

But I couldn't focus.

Whispers...mumbles..behind me.

Dina smacked her desk and turned around. "Y'all got some to say?"

"MS. DINA SIT DOWN OR I'LL HAVE YOU ESCORTED."

I pulled on her sleeve. "Sit down. They aren't worth it."

They're never worth it. Unless they touch me. I know they won't get another chance to do so. I'm done.

"What are you? Like her body guard or something?" Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Fuck yeah, nigga. I'm her fucking friend too. I'll beat you the fuck up, vruh. Run up on me. On my gang, I knock ya ass out."

"She thinks she's a gangster." Keila laughed.

"Keep thinking I'm playing." She sat down beside me.

I fixed my hoodie and tried to continue doing my work.

"Why is she hiding?" Anna asked.

Like its any of your business bitch.

"Probably fell and broke her teeth." Jennifer giggled.

"She probably fucked up her face even more."

Even more? Bruh.

My hair was yanked back along with my hoodie.

Out of instinct, I punched who ever did it. And i made sure I broke something. I threw a right hook and uppercutted them with my left.

Anna and Keila were shocked when Jennifer laid unconscious.

Ouu..fuck! I wanted to do that shit for so long now.

Dina pulled me back a little, but I knew she was happy I reacted the way I did.

Our teacher ran to Jennifer and checked Jennifer's pulse.

I didn't hit her hard enough to kill her so I don't know why she s overreacting.

"OFFICE NOW!"

BITCH FOR WHAT?!?

I kissed my teeth and grabbed my backpack, slipping my hoodie back on.

Dina followed behind. "I woulda punched the other two but you told me to sit down."

I shook my head and chuckled. "Let's do it? We're already in trouble."

She smirked.

We turned around and jumped onto the other two girls. Dina grabbed anna by the collar of her shirt and headbutted her.

I kicked the back of Keila's knees, making her fall down onto the floor. I put my hand on the wall to hold my balance and kicked hard, sending blows to her rib.